Abby Gilmore/ Abbgilmore

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is such a bloofy whiner and moaner. Her way or the highway
She really irritates me. Always going on that Leigh needs to do work on himself blah blah blah. He seems to do a lot for her and their family, but she doesn’t really seem to care about his interests, or what she can do to support him. He organised a date night, she knew in advance it included the footy. Rather than enjoy the time together and be in the moment, it seems like she just complained the whole time, or filmed it for social media.
Ea h to their own I guess. It just seems like an unusual dynamic.

Reactions: 4
That whole date night was the most petulant display of bullshit I’ve ever seen. What a selfish, childish performance. And then calling our his extrinsic joy and that having his mood he impacted by footy is such a bad thing. duck off ya dumb as duck, woo woo, suddenly full of energy coz you’re chowing down dexies idiot.

Reactions: 13
She really does just dribble Absolute tit. It must be his birthday on Monday and she still couldn’t sit thru a footy game for him. I dislike her hair colour too. What possessed her to go that colour?

Reactions: 3
Abby is getting her Mirena out and she’s just going to ‘learn how her cycle works and take her temperature’ instead of getting another one put in.

🙄

Hope she’s ready for baby number 4.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Abby is getting her Mirena out and she’s just going to ‘learn how her cycle works and take her temperature’ instead of getting another one put in.

🙄

Oh duck, Leigh needs the snip if they aren’t planning more kids. Abby will be pregnant if she’s in charge of monitoring her own cycle

Reactions: 7
Oh duck, Leigh needs the snip if they aren’t planning more kids. Abby will be pregnant if she’s in charge of monitoring her own cycle
She's freely admitting she has NO idea how her cycle works. Maybe if she spent more time on Google than the gym she might get a working brain cell?

Reactions: 4

🙄

That whole series of stores was made all the more painful by her fried orange hair and pink lips. She literally looks like a cartoon character

Reactions: 6
Old mate is driving me insane with how singularly focused and one track her stupid little brain is. There is no different between early morning and late night. It’s the same hours in the day. If you do better staying up late, go off, waking up at 4:30am isn’t actually a flex.

“Do you hate mornings or have you just not prioritised going to sleep early?”

Similarly, do you hate nights or have you not prioritised getting adequate sleep in the morning to allow you to stay up late? There’s literally no bleeping difference you self absorbed twit.

Reactions: 10
Is her obsession with the gym & running so she can lose weight and tone up for the wedding?

Im really not liking her hair that colour either.

I do think it’s funny that both her and Cachia are trying it latch back onto Facebook to reignite some followers on that platform.

Reactions: 2