Abby Gibson/@miaipadkid

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The comments under Mia’s videos break me. People are so cruel about her, she’s just a kid. Breaks my heart that Hev and her carers allow all the disgusting things to be said about her 😥

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The comments under Mia’s videos break me. People are so cruel about her, she’s just a kid. Breaks my heart that Hev and her carers allow all the disgusting things to be said about her 😥
Yet they delete comments from people calling them out for exploiting her! They’re awful people

• Heart
Reactions: 5
These carers are so exploitive of this severely disabled teenager. How has no one seriously reported them to the council

• Heart
Reactions: 7
These carers are so exploitive of this severely disabled teenager. How has no one seriously reported them to the council
They won’t care as Mia’s basic needs are met - she’s fed and housed and isn’t being physically abused or neglected. Which is heartbreaking but SS are absolutely decimated they have to focus on actual abuse and neglect (despite the fact Mia’s being exploited).
I am just glad Mia gets to go to school and has those opportunities because she’s so hindered by those awful “carers” and “nana”.

Reactions: 5
They won’t care as Mia’s basic needs are met - she’s fed and housed and isn’t being physically abused or neglected. Which is heartbreaking but SS are absolutely decimated they have to focus on actual abuse and neglect (despite the fact Mia’s being exploited).
I am just glad Mia gets to go to school and has those opportunities because she’s so hindered by those awful “carers” and “nana”.
I wonder if the carer’s allowance pays for “nana” to have all those tattoos, she practically lives at the tattoo place. Always wanting yet another piercing and scribble tattoo, she must be bored shitless with nothing else to fill her days. I’m saying this as someone with piercings and a tattoo!

Reactions: 7
I wonder if the carer’s allowance pays for “nana” to have all those tattoos, she practically lives at the tattoo place. Always wanting yet another piercing and scribble tattoo, she must be bored shitless with nothing else to fill her days. I’m saying this as someone with piercings and a tattoo!
She gets paid for being a foster carer (Mia is not the only foster child she has)

She has also said before she gets 'direct payments' which means the council pay Mia's entire care budget to an account ran by Hev to distribute where needed and is how she pays for the 2 carers.

Because makes sure she does overnights alone with Mia more than once a week she has ensured she also qualifies as a carer so is entitled to pay herself a wage out of the direct payments.

Which will come to alot more than carers allowance which is only like £60 a week and one of the lowest benefits

Reactions: 2