Abbie Blyth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Buys a expensive hand bags. Says she hates people boasting. Boasts on Instagram like every other influencer. Says she’s eating healthy and not going out for the next few months coz she’s skint and can’t afford it after London. Proceeds to go on a bender

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Buys a expensive hand bags. Says she hates people boasting. Boasts on Instagram like every other influencer. Says she’s eating healthy and not going out for the next few months coz she’s skint and can’t afford it after London. Proceeds to go on a bender
Uve red my mind That's exactly what I thought 'I'm staying in for a month no drink ect' days later 'hi everyone I'm at transmit full weekend drinking '

🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 1
She definitely has issues.. even the way she carries herself screams negative and unhappy. In the what I eat in a day vlog she's giving the dogs breakfast and she's just moping around walking with her shoulders hunched over like she has the absolute weight of the world on her shoulders.. she looks miserable

Reactions: 4
She definitely has issues.. even the way she carries herself screams negative and unhappy. In the what I eat in a day vlog she's giving the dogs breakfast and she's just moping around walking with her shoulders hunched over like she has the absolute weight of the world on her shoulders.. she looks miserable
I always think this! She always seems so fed up and in a huff all the time, she speaks so negatively about everything especially herself/her appearance etc. She seems so erratic as well like she doesn’t seem to know what she wants in general. One minute she’s on a health kick in the gym and healthier eating etc then the next minute she’s eating out most nights and going on weekend long benders. One minute she’s skint and living off “beans and toast” the next minute she’s buying a Prada coat, uploading massive clothing hauls… and the rest. I really can’t keep up with her she’s so up and down all the time I really like her but she just confuses me so much I feel like she just has no direction with things and it’s really hard to keep up with lol

Reactions: 13
I liked Abbie but I actually think she is so dull now. Hauls have been done to death on YT so nobody is arsed for them, plus by time she actually gets to the point on her Vlogs, you have forgotten what the point is cos she rambled on that much about absolute pointless crap. She must be realising that the influencer life isn’t all it’s cracked up to be - her mates will be at work most days doing proper jobs while she mopes about talking into a phone, counting down to the weekend for a night out and some social time. If I were her I’d be wondering what my purpose was. I bet she would be a lot happier working in a normal job, interacting with young girls her age and having a laugh. Not walking about talking into a phone all day.

Reactions: 13
That latest haul 😂😂😂 some of the outfits wow what a state
My thoughts exactly she is as boring as fuk n that pure monotone voice getting pathetic now.

The constant 'guys' 'However' 'yer gal'
Chats had its day think she's even boring herself now 😴

Reactions: 6
Wtf was the chat about lee drinking her cans of juice etc I skipped through the majority cause she was chatting actual shite

The most recent pics at TRNSMT her boobs look awful. Can’t believe they are 34E. She needs to start wearing a bra

Reactions: 3
The new haul (undeclared AD)- there are no words. I don’t know if she’s nervous because she’s lying or just can’t read her wee prompts

On the plus side the comments made me go watch molly mcfarlanes one and thought she came across well and was honest in the review

Last edited:
Why on earth she doing a super dry haul like since when did she ever shop there ! 🙄 love how she’s saying it’s the best gym wear you would think she would be saying her in the style range was better 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why on earth she doing a super dry haul like since when did she ever shop there ! 🙄 love how she’s saying it’s the best gym wear you would think she would be saying her in the style range was better 😂
My thoughts exactly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.