Abbie Blyth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not every glasweigan speaks like that.
(I'm born n bred in Glasgow,went to school,studied and still live in my local area but I actually cringe when I hear her vocabulary)

We can all swear but there a time and a place.
It comes across really unprofessional when combined with promotional 'jobs'

If she's trying to be relatable,likeable ect she's going the wrong way about it.

She needs to re-evaluate herself n do the inner work,material and physical changes to herself won't make her happier.

Reactions: 7
Abbie driving around in her recent super long vlog with no seatbelt on and touching/moving the camera every 5 seconds 😬 clever
She mentioned in a prev vlog that she wears her seat belt under her armpit cause it digs into her neck, you see her getting into the car, putting the belt on then putting it under her arm.

Reactions: 1
She mentioned in a prev vlog that she wears her seat belt under her armpit cause it digs into her neck, you see her getting into the car, putting the belt on then putting it under her arm.

Why would you not just adjust the seat and seatbelt so this doesn’t happen so you can actually be safe? Maybe she doesn’t understand how cars work…

Reactions: 3
Why would you not just adjust the seat and seatbelt so this doesn’t happen so you can actually be safe? Maybe she doesn’t understand how cars work…
She was pulled up for that ages ago and spoke about how she didn’t know it was unsafe to have the belt under her arm. Fanny has clearly taken that on board

Also illegal 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
A wee while ago she put up a Q&A box and I asked if she and Lee had split up and why they unfollowed each other. That was it. Was just genuinely wanting to know since she's usually so open on insta and YouTube
Been blocked 😂 u won’t miss much she’s a moaning bastard 🙃

Reactions: 5
Has Abbie deleted her insta? Or have I been blocked? 🤣🤣
I thought she’d deleted but looks like she’s been shadow banned.
Why any brand still wants to work with her after that Livingston Outlet video is beyond me anyway

Reactions: 3
I ain’t been on to look but math fee? His lees pal.
Mathew is a friend of her for years I thought is was horrible when she was saying we are team Mathew boy team for baby shower as if she didn't care for his gf abso idiot saying it was her boys baby shower 🙄 he has a gf u know he's no pregnant 🤔 she's honestly showing her horrible side lately x

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.