Abbie Blyth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shame really when the money she spent on her OTT new boobs could have went towards a deposit for her own place instead of moving back with her parents 😳

Reactions: 6
I am beginning to think she has bought a few followers. She gets the same amount of likes on her photos as other Scottish influencers with half the number of followers. Plus she doesn’t seem to get the same opportunities as other influencers. Brands must be getting bored of her and maybe spotted she’s not as popular as the other ones.
Definitely bought followers taramaynard doesn't even have that following and she's is booming 👀 x

Her cars no been there a couple of nights 👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀

Like I’ve seen some moving action happening 👀👀👀👀 from the car being there alllll da time till nothing really I’m to nosey 😂😂😂
That's why she's no talking on her stories or that and uploading stuff she's video'd weeks ago cause she's not in the house 🤣 if I was Lee I would of papped her long ago the way she speaks about him and his mum tbh so disrespectful to say "I and his maw aw well if u know u know she's all for her son" maybe she knows how ur mental health was thro the roof before u even meet him and ur a scheme donkey!

Shame really when the money she spent on her OTT new boobs could have went towards a deposit for her own place instead of moving back with her parents 😳
She's no brains tho 🤯😆 x

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
There was a comment 5 min ago from someone claiming to be a neighbour saying they were out walking the dogs this morning

a new member once again 👀

• Haha
There was a comment 5 min ago from someone claiming to be a neighbour saying they were out walking the dogs this morning

a new member once again 👀
😂😂.. Its actual hilarious abbie can't keep her eyes off tattle 👀 ur neighbours are here abs ur cars not there and u ain't walking no dogs 👏🏼 was it deleted I never saw it? X

That was me!!! I’m most certainly not Abbie, wish I had her figure though to be honest 😂 kids and your late 30s aren’t kind! I deleted my message as I am a neighbour but felt a bit tit talking about the girl! Anyway her cars been there as has his, he parks it right outside and with building traffic it’s a pain in the arse!!! They have a big enough drive to fit the cars on! Anyway yes, I saw them both walking the dogs this morning as she has been complaining about the grass height on our community page so I was talking about it to my hubby!!!

Reactions: 3
so a random neighbour joins tattle just to tell us they are still together? Seems legit 🤣🤣

liked by Scotland 123-only takes a quick look to realise it’s someone in Abbie/Clara/Aquarius camp. Try harder ladies 😳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
🤣🤣🤣🤣 I’m none of those ladies, believe what you want, doesn’t bother me, I’m just saying what I’ve seen, no big deal from me 🤷🏼‍♀️😂 genuine nosey neighbour here living in our ‘scheme’ 🙋🏼‍♀️😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Just watched her latest YT. She’s like uncle fester in that blazer, this craze needs to end now! Sounds rough and she’s messed with her face way too much.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wear did this rumour come from they split?
I think it was because someone said they have unfollowed each other etc and she’s been in her old bedroom now and again at her mums but I couldn’t see the comment but was something along them lines but they are still together 🤣

Reactions: 1
I think it was because someone said they have unfollowed each other etc and she’s been in her old bedroom now and again at her mums but I couldn’t see the comment but was something along them lines but they are still together 🤣
Yeah and someone said he took her out his insta bio 😂😂

Reactions: 2
Basically her and lee must have fallen out yet again. She unfollowed him but has now added him back. Honestly don’t know how they can be arsed at their age with the drama

Reactions: 9
Abbie’s been going on and on about how crap she’s felt after her first jab, obviously can’t speak for every single person but everyone I know has felt rubbish after the second one if any 🤨

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.