Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sheila Bloom

Did anybody see ‘kcalll’ who was in Marbella put up a story about having COVID and being away from her child…maybe she should have isolated then instead of putting her child at risk 🙄
She’s another arsehole. Total wannabe 🤢

I’m locked out my insta.. is this the ibrowsbyk girl? I have an app with her on Friday 😬
Tell her to stop being so try hard. It’s embarrassing.

I think Abbie is beautiful and I do think she is really likeable ❤ But she looks so unhappy in her posts / stories the last few days . That Alexandria comes across a bully . Abbie should do herself favour and get away from this new group of wannabes/ bitches
I completely agree with this! She doesn't look happy with that group

telltaletitt

Chatty Member
I would never have noticed and I have the real ones (well not those exact ones, pink ones that are strappy, but from the same range). I hate people that buy fakes, cheapens the entire brand.
I’m just wondering if she’s actually been gifted them 🤔 I mean they are only £256 to buy then I don’t see why she couldn’t just buy them from Gucci when she spent a grand plus down London on a Balenciaga 🤷🏻‍♀️

harribo9001

Chatty Member
Interested to know this too. I thought I seen someone post somewhere that he had cheated at a house party and given her an STD!
Was a post put up on TikTok she then removed the comments as the rumour was going about he did cheat but who knows as they hate each other plus he does more then just works away. She’s lovely but thinks she’s above everyone now completely changed.

Gosslove

Did anyone watch her YouTube video what is that indent on her chin at one side 😳 surely u would fill that before ur lips and boobs 😂