Abbie blyth #2 Always moaning about a double chin, throwing lee in the bin, another boohoo haul BORIN

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Aliyahhh for the new post title

Recap:
Lees still MIA
New tits get saggier every day
No new weekly blog on time
She’s eating healthy again

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Did she used to have a IG highlight for Lee? There’s nothing there anymore

Reactions: 1
If her and lee do spilt up I think she would go back to her Mum & Dads. Could she afford that house herself

Reactions: 1
If her and lee do spilt up I think she would go back to her Mum & Dads. Could she afford that house herself
Probably not she's said in previous vlogs she can't afford love on her own.obviously his wage covers everything mortgage bills ect.whats she contributing 🤔

Reactions: 2
I actually feel gutted for her, i feel like she’s mad about lee and i think she’ll be really cut up and not dealing with it well. i know she buys a lot and drinks and follows trends and tit and it comes across as showy and annoyin but i can’t junk she’s just insecure and trying to find her place and i don’t think lee is ever gunna love her the way she deserves and it shows on her

Reactions: 5
I wouldnt normally comment on things like this but recently started watching her YouTube videos and just sitting here thinking wtf?!

1. When she's cooking they sausage rolls in a vlog over Christmas she wipes her hands on her pjays is actually RANK

2. In the same vlog she doesn't wash her hands coming out the toilet

3. In another she then literally pulls her pjay bottoms down for a pee wtf?

4. Is she really that thick she thinks Waterstones is Wetherspoons or is that just all for the camera?

5. How she shouts at her dogs is borderline abuse.

6. How she speaks to her mum makes me feel sick

7. How she calls herself fat all of the time (clearly for attention and validation) is so SO triggering to her main audience young girls. Since when was a size 10 fat?! I think its disgusting she calls herself fat etc being a size 10 when that's quite a common size and especially in front of her friend Jade who is a curvier girl.

8. I have no idea how her videos are popular given the fact she is bleeping miserable in all of them. They genuinely made me feel depressed! What exactly is she doing in them other than driving whilst vlogging with a seat belt half on?!

9. She claims she doesn't like bragging about designer yet the majority of her videos she's showing off designer? I think she forgets she lives in Robroyston (that's no offence to people who live there btw) but it's not exactly Beverley Hills...she needs a reality check

10. I felt so sick when she says in the after Christmas blog "who else can't be bothered showering" I really do get the impression she isn't very hygienic... which is probably why her breast got infected as that's normally why.

Reactions: 10
Aside from the extremely self conscious girl now rolling about London like a slutty robot. She’s FaceTuned herself into molly mcfarlane.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Aside from the extremely self conscious girl now rolling about London like a slutty robot. She’s FaceTuned herself into molly mcfarlane.
Wasn't a fan of the latest getup mugler inspired tracking bodysuit whatever it was

I'm so skint man......... Buys some Dior.

Well makes it look like it. Probs takes photo then goes on to itsavibe on insta and buys some Rikki Lakes

• Haha
I'm so skint man......... Buys some Dior.

Well makes it look like it. Probs takes photo then goes on to itsavibe on insta and buys some Rikki Lakes
Think the majority of her stuff is fake tbh.

Not that it matters real or fake personal choice.
I'd rather spend that cash in good old h&m ect.

She's just buying into the agenda of designer bag = look how much money I have but she still has a vapid existence and she not truly happy within her soul.
Designer gear or not it doesn't make u happy

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I don’t know why she suddenly feels the need to show off designer stuff. I went through a stage like that in my early 20s because ultimately I felt I could “buy” feeling good about myself. You can’t!
Shes completely unhappy in herself and it shows in needing validation externally. Actually beginning to feel sorry for her

I don’t know why she suddenly feels the need to show off designer stuff. I went through a stage like that in my early 20s because ultimately I felt I could “buy” feeling good about myself. You can’t!
Shes completely unhappy in herself and it shows in needing validation externally. Actually beginning to feel sorry for her
I was the same a few years ago with clothes bags ect but u realised very quickly the novelty wears off and uve spent money on something that sits in your wardrobe n u bought because everyone else has it n felt that need.

Im older now n Could care less on these material items it's actually quite liberating to not conform or feel the pressure these insta lassies do.

They all buy the same stuff she's obviously bought the canvas Christian dior bag but its been hammered to death like most designer items u think she'd buy something a bit more unique and hasn't been see on every other insta burd.

Has she addressed the break up yet or is it speculation? I noticed she hasn’t done a vlog for a few weeks!

She literally said on a vlog a while ago she regrets buying the green balenciga bag because ego basically do a replica for £30 and she got it in gold and it’s exactly the same 😂 you would think she would realize how silly it is to waste money to keep up with the on trend handbag

Absolutely if you can afford it buy some designer stuff that you’ve worked for or special occasions. But she’s dropping near £800-£1500 a month on useless tit when they’ll have a big mortgage and two cars on tick. Needs her head examined.

lees linkd in says he’s a thermal insulation engineer so he’s not on that much money 🤫

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.