Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Busybee

Just rewatched her assumptions video with lee and he really is a horrible person. She mentions she gets 0.7 ml in her lips and he’s sitting “so they’re fake” as if he wouldn’t of known? & when she says she tans easily he’s like do you and she says “I knew you were going to say that” as if she expects him to put her down. These are the kind of comments that seem harmless but over time they’ll weigh her down and it’s so obvious she’s already extremely lacking in self esteem. I can’t believe she keeps these things in the video. Maybe she secretly wants people to see how he treats her so she can show him that other people notice it as well. They are so passive aggressive to each other it’s really unhealthy. She seems so unhappy.
I remember before she mentioned that she didn’t tell him she got anything done to her face - that’s what you call a healthy relationship

telltaletitt

Chatty Member
She must have been gifted them if she has tagged the page, otherwise she would try to pass them off as real. i totally didn't see the page tagged on her story, she may even have been paid to advertise the page actually as she's done two stories tagging them..
Checked out the page, its private, I'm not following it though.. rid neck!
😳it never used to be private lol 🙈

@selfiecentral

You could always check companies house where the financials are displayed... although I am a bit of a twat not sure how to understand the breakdown of it all does that display the tax relief? She and the bf have equal shares in the Ltd company it seems.

Caitlin44

Chatty Member
Why would you not just adjust the seat and seatbelt so this doesn’t happen so you can actually be safe? Maybe she doesn’t understand how cars work…
She was pulled up for that ages ago and spoke about how she didn’t know it was unsafe to have the belt under her arm. Fanny has clearly taken that on board

Gosslove

Ffs you’re in your late 20s/30s and have a house and dogs together. If it’s not going to work now imagine what the next 20 years will be like. She’s better getting out now before wasting anymore time
If you look back in this post he hasn't been on her bio or friends on insta for long time, prob cba taken him on and off it all the time 😂

Caitlin44

Chatty Member
It's even

If done through proper HP.

Majority are PCP now so the payments are significantly less. Probably nearer the 300 mark.

But aye, shes a proper baller.. basic 2017 TT to what looks like a few years old Q3.
The other poster is correct about 400/500 for new evoque pcp that’s not the basic. Basic models are surprisingly only 2 wheel drive so you’re a bit more. And there’s hardly anything standard with them- leather seats, keyless entry, automatic tailgate all adds up

agree Q3 is nothing special either

@selfiecentral

That hairdryer brush looks rubbish let's be serious, I don't buy anything she recommends but I do quite like watching her, find her quite funny but she's trying wayyyyy to hard these days. Bigging this car up she's about to get in every post, if it's the same as the molly and the Megan - I am done.