Abbie Blyth #3 claims she’s fat but really she’s just a wat who sells tat

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s mentioned a few times about wanting a boyfriend all in the context of going fancy places etc. you’d think this time she’d prioritise decent qualities but no just someone else to fund her/ their lifestyle

£80 moisturisers don’t work when you haven’t bothered to wash your face (again) 🤮

Reactions: 6
What was the whole chat about gleneagles all about her pal/manager Kirsten is never away from the place surely she can blag her an overnight 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Mortified for her running around her free Turnberry trip with a borrowed engagement ring laughing like a big hyena.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her dad was on the same flight as me on Thursday. He was asking me and my friends if we knew who his daughter was cause she apparently an amazing influencer. Actually cringing it was so embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her dad was on the same flight as me on Thursday. He was asking me and my friends if we knew who his daughter was cause she apparently an amazing influencer. Actually cringing it was so embarrassing.
Oh for duck sake. He must be a roaster

• Haha
Really not feeling her clothing choices 🫤 for someone her age it’s dated, unflattering and does nothing for her

Reactions: 5
Her tits are horrendous
Yeah I think she knows it. She’s said a couple times that she isn’t happy with them and wishes she didn’t mess with them. I think she thought they’d solve all her problems and make her feel great but in reality they’ve done the opposite for her. It seems a common theme that when people get surgery they eventually wish they never had. Sad

Reactions: 4
I usually defend Abbie as I like her but she is so outdated as an influencer now. Feel like no one is wearing blazers, still constantly getting lip fillers, and having long blonde hair extensions and a full face of makeup? Molly seems to have realised this hence quitting the sunbeds and getting her bob back, wearing less makeup and opting for more natural lips. Abbie on the other hand doesn’t and still looks really fake and is marketing her business towards a market that doesn’t really exist anymore? All the girls obsessed with blazers and the ‘clean girl aesthetic’ have all now moved onto the ‘scandi girl aesthetic’ and soon it will be moved onto another thing. Surprised her management haven’t told her this

Reactions: 4
Just watched her Harvey Nics haul. These girls need to extend their vocabulary. The way they talk about bags etc is bleeping dumb 🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I usually defend Abbie as I like her but she is so outdated as an influencer now. Feel like no one is wearing blazers, still constantly getting lip fillers, and having long blonde hair extensions and a full face of makeup? Molly seems to have realised this hence quitting the sunbeds and getting her bob back, wearing less makeup and opting for more natural lips. Abbie on the other hand doesn’t and still looks really fake and is marketing her business towards a market that doesn’t really exist anymore? All the girls obsessed with blazers and the ‘clean girl aesthetic’ have all now moved onto the ‘scandi girl aesthetic’ and soon it will be moved onto another thing. Surprised her management haven’t told her this
Agreed. I also think an issue for Abbie is she used to be relatable for people and now not so much. She’s still in a bit of an identity crisis. She isn’t as young as a lot of the other Aquarius girls so the same stuff doesn’t stick. She should embrace her body shape and her age but fights against both.