Abbie Blyth #3 claims she’s fat but really she’s just a wat who sells tat

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s his girlfriend’s name? Does anyone have a pic of her? Wonder how she feels knowing he’s moved on

Reactions: 2
What’s his girlfriend’s name? Does anyone have a pic of her? Wonder how she feels knowing he’s moved on
Someone has asked this and the answer that was given was it’s been mentioned earlier in the thread. I had a scroll back but can’t find it I was hoping someone would just say lol 😬

Reactions: 3
Someone has asked this and the answer that was given was it’s been mentioned earlier in the thread. I had a scroll back but can’t find it I was hoping someone would just say lol 😬
She’s deleted everything, all posts, followers and following off her insta so I don’t think it’s fair to share her name.

When I checked she was private anyway so not much point in looking. A stunning blonde as expected. We need the person on here that’s on his insta to drop the ☕

H
Her name is Lauren, used to work at Indio doing lashes, Abbie also went here to get hers done so she knows her 🙈

I thought something like that happened..she said in Abbies vlog “I was done dirty x 2” that’s a wee shame!

He’s now got a new girlfriend. Which I have been told was friends with Jade.
The new GF left her partner for Andy - unsure if any cheating was going on

What is Abbie wearing that dress doesn’t suit her and she looks so uncomfortable 😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
Has anyone watched the Glow up vlog?
Think she could have shown more of getting treatments didn’t think it was much of a glow up and I’m not meaning how she looks just the content AND saying how skint her & her family are then mentions her dad bought her a 80 quid moisturiser 🤷🏼‍♀️

Has anyone watched the Glow up vlog?
Think she could have shown more of getting treatments didn’t think it was much of a glow up and I’m not meaning how she looks just the content AND saying how skint her & her family are then mentions her dad bought her a 80 quid moisturiser 🤷🏼‍♀️
Thatll be ' woe is me' crap, to e courage her followers to engage with her, views likes etc. AND to buy into BLY and anything else she's punting.