Abbie Blyth #3 claims she’s fat but really she’s just a wat who sells tat

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why can none of these influencers speak properly? The TT of her referring to margaritas as MAGAritas!! Surely she’s not asking for that at a bar 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why can none of these influencers speak properly? The TT of her referring to margaritas as MAGAritas!! Surely she’s not asking for that at a bar 😭
I honestly think this is an issue some Glaswegians have. I have an aunt Margaret and the amount of people that call her Magret drives me crazy!
All our family in Glasgow pronounce it like that

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I honestly think this is an issue some Glaswegians have. I have an aunt Margaret and the amount of people that call her Magret drives me crazy!
All our family in Glasgow pronounce it like that
I’m from Glasgow and although most people do say Magret I’ve never ever heard anyone say Magarita 😭😭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
22FC3023-7F73-4873-8EDD-28073F5CB3FA.png

sorry but wtf has happened to her face. The lips look absolutely shocking but her whole face is soooooo different on her talking story

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Those lips are massive, wtf she gone and done that, surely she can see they look ridiculous.

Reactions: 3
Nah how sickening is it to see her get boxes and boxes of free tit for duck all.
she basically opened the boxes and snapped a quick photo so bleeping lazy.
All those freebies must be worth HUNDREDS!

Reactions: 7
Anyone watch the latest vlog with Jade? Wonder what happened with her ex..sounds like she’s gone through a real crappy time

Reactions: 2
Anyone watch the latest vlog with Jade? Wonder what happened with her ex..sounds like she’s gone through a real crappy time
Her ex was a pure creep. I remember watching a vlog with them (think it's still on her channel) and he didn't sit right with me. Was far too keen to take control of the camera and speak in to it - wouldn't surprise me if he was the controlling type

Her ex was a pure creep. I remember watching a vlog with them (think it's still on her channel) and he didn't sit right with me. Was far too keen to take control of the camera and speak in to it - wouldn't surprise me if he was the controlling type
He’s a spice boy roaster is he not

• Haha
Found it all quite strange the chats in the car about her going on an overnight with another guy - sounded like she went to a hotel with a guy? What happened to going to dinner and drinks for a date an overnight is weird I think if it’s casually dating 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Found it all quite strange the chats in the car about her going on an overnight with another guy - sounded like she went to a hotel with a guy? What happened to going to dinner and drinks for a date an overnight is weird I think if it’s casually dating 😂😂😂
Just a hole n go dressed up for the night

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I couldn’t watch it - those eating videos are barking. Was this Abbie or Jade who said this?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Sounds like she would be as well charging some £££££s 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don’t get it. Spends a year greeting about lee and posting digs on TikTok at him, all the while he’s moved on and got a new girlfriend. But she’s actually away on overnights with random guys. Lassie is a 🌰

Reactions: 4