Abbey Coburn

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey abbey lovely to see your still reading here, so blessed for the shoutout 👏🏻
1. Your clearly bothered by the comments otherwise you wouldn’t make a video on it, it just draws attention to the thread and you know it does so your clearly rattled 😁
2. I can promise you NOBODY wants an owl flying past them down the isle😅 It’s not unique, it’s weird and tacky - didn’t know your wedding was also a petting zoo

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why is she lying about what she read on here 🤣🤣🤣🤣 nobody called the owl a Hawk. She acts like she doesn’t have a groupchat where she probably slags people off to her friends. That’s all Tattle is, us bonding over people we don’t like 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can assure you sausage lips, not one person in here is jealous of you at all, not a single bit 😂 you are vile

• Haha
Reactions: 11
just having a long ,hard think about what it is about her that Im jealous off

• Haha
Reactions: 10
just having a long ,hard think about what it is about her that Im jealous off
It’s the lips for me, I wish I had a floatation device attached to my face in case I ever fall in water. Oh wait, it’s not that because I got my stupid big chavvy lips dissolved 5 years when I realised how horrendous they look. Erm…. It’s the legacy of being an ignorant asshole who had veins popping out their head trying to tell everyone it’s okay to sing the N word as a white person, that’s what I’m jealous of 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Not her begging for a free holiday for next month! must have seen Cardiff mums ridiculous free holiday 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

Sent here by her own video. I’ve never seen someone say they’re not bothered YET SO CLEARLY ARE BOTHERED
The Katie Price tiara 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Tbh the wedding was absolutely terrible. As soon as I seen it I thought it was so Chavy and tacky. So no I am not jealous. Why do they all say we’re jealous, I could not be further from jealous

Reactions: 8
Its certainly not her choice of parenting im jealous of anyway,big boggley eyed cretin that she is

Reactions: 1
100099 videos later about her wedding, the fact she’s even replying to all the negative comments about her wedding is proof that she’s totally riled

• Haha
Omg I had her blocked for a long time because I couldn’t even stick around for drama aspect her voice is like nails on a chalk board she’s totally unbearable. I just had to make a new tik tok because mine went *poof* god knows why, but she has been appearing and still as unbearable as ever.

Who is tolerating this woman? The voice, the loud screeching. Shes awful 😀

Every time she comes on my fyp she’s screeching. What’s the need? God knows how she has a platform she never posts anything entertaining or tolerable it’s always a close up of her face and baboon lips ranting about something

Reactions: 8
I’ve blocked her now. Right after seeing she uploaded a video about tattle I ran here as didn’t realise she even had a thread😅
Her wedding was shocking. It looked like a traveller wedding the way she was dressed and that bird video too🤣🤣 also can confirm I’m definitely not jealous when you’re reading back on this thread Abbey. Happily married for 6 years and we had a gorgeous wedding in Italy

Reactions: 5
I dont know how anyones not talking about her sister walking down the isle 🫢id be mortified if someone done that at my own wedding shouting at someone and she had a face like a slapped arse

Reactions: 1