Abbey Coburn

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly the video of the owl in the ceremony flying onto her sons arm looks like something out of bleeping Harry Potter!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
omg the bridesmaids dresses....someone didn't want to be upstaged......clearly trying to be classy, but they just look bleurgh

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Her dress looked like it needed a good iron and a bit of tailoring to actually fit her

omg the bridesmaids dresses....someone didn't want to be upstaged......clearly trying to be classy, but they just look bleurgh
you mean the monks 😂 even with them awful dresses on they are still better looking than sausage lips 😂😜

• Haha
what a tit show.First youve got the bridesmaids dressed like someone from the Amish community,then we have the random owl bombing it down the aisle,followed by Katie Price with worse lips circa 2004,circa wedding to Peter Andre

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You guys weren’t joking about the bridesmaids dresses

They look like they stumbled into a wedding from their shift as an undertaker

• Haha
I keep laughing at the single red rose with a tacky bit of ribbon wrapped round it that the bridesmaids had to carry down the isle 🤣

• Haha
The fact she had her wedding photos back in three days is absolutely baffling to me. I used to be a wedding photographer and even in quiet seasons it would still take me about 2wks to edit a full day wedding, you want to make sure every pic is perfect for the couple.

The fact she had her wedding photos back in three days is absolutely baffling to me. I used to be a wedding photographer and even in quiet seasons it would still take me about 2wks to edit a full day wedding, you want to make sure every pic is perfect for the couple.
We had 2 pictures back from my sister’s wedding in about 2/3 days but that’s because my grandpa wasn’t well at the time (my mum thought he was going to collapse mid service 😅) and the photographer basically worked herself into the ground so that we had some pictures to give him and his wife. But everything else we had to wait for! It does seem very fast 🤔

Reactions: 1
We had 2 pictures back from my sister’s wedding in about 2/3 days but that’s because my grandpa wasn’t well at the time (my mum thought he was going to collapse mid service 😅) and the photographer basically worked herself into the ground so that we had some pictures to give him and his wife. But everything else we had to wait for! It does seem very fast 🤔
I always had one or two previews to send over the next day, but to have the entire gallery done in three days is absolutely mental imo.

Quickest I’ve ever edited a wedding was seven days, it was quiet season and it was just ceremony and family pics after for a terminally ill lady. I had a few newborn shoots to edit around the same time but they all told me to focus on this ladies photos first after they saw the preview go up on my fb page (after I’d shared with the bride of course).

Reactions: 1
I still can’t get over the owl.
id have screamed if id had an aisle seat .I thought her rig up was dire but the bridesmaids have sent me 🤣🤣🤣wtf .Looks like theyre off to stand graveside after the funeral

• Haha
The only time I’ve seen the owl thing before is on an old episode of TOWIE when Carol and big mark re new their vows. If she got the idea from there, classy. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Said someone proposed on her wedding day - video uploaded two days ago, being 6th April.

Posted a story time today and said ‘April fools’.

Well no hun it’s not is it. That was just clout for views 🙃

Reactions: 6
Said someone proposed on her wedding day - video uploaded two days ago, being 6th April.

april fools has to be carried out on 1st of April before 12pm🤣

I saw this …. absolute pathetic attempt for views and money!

NOT TO MENTION INTERFLORA COMMENTED AND ARE SENDING HER SOME ROSES BASED ON A LIE. She should donate them , lying moose.