Aaron Carter

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder what happened in that family to have 3 our of 5 children have addiction issues. Has nick ever had problems? Do the parents? I know I could Google sorry I am just wondering if anyone knows!
A few years before he passed, Aaron accused Leslie and Nick of abusing him for years. Many people side-eyed it because it was Aaron saying it but with all this going on, it does make you wonder what did go down to cause two suicides and one so hooked on stuff that he OD'd in one family.

Reactions: 4
A few years before he passed, Aaron accused Leslie and Nick of abusing him for years. Many people side-eyed it because it was Aaron saying it but with all this going on, it does make you wonder what did go down to cause two suicides and one so hooked on stuff that he OD'd in one family.
I wonder if there was abuse from a number of sources both in and outside the family, honestly. Constantly round adults and expected to behave as such - just like MJ

Why hasn’t nick or angel taken custody, they seem to have there tit together

Reactions: 3
Why hasn’t nick or angel taken custody, they seem to have there tit together
I don’t think Nick had any relationship with BJ recently so he probably doesn’t even know the poor little girl very well. Is Nick based in Vegas and Angel LA? If so Jane was her only relative nearby. It’s all so very sad.

Reactions: 2
Wow the amount of trauma those kids carried/carry. So sad for BJs daughter.

Anyone who wants to know more about Aaron and his family. This is a well researched deep dive. 5 parts. Sad reading.

• Heart
I watched last night thanks to you guys, ugh they seemed to leave alot of it out. Talking about how prince changed his life etc. I remember him telling that baby constantly almost daily that he wasn't his dad. Him and Mel also weren't together when it ended yet she pretends like they were. I'm not really sure why AJ is in it either?! It's all so crazy how many people will be there when it's too late just for that bit of clout.. Worth a watch though

I watched last night thanks to you guys, ugh they seemed to leave alot of it out. Talking about how prince changed his life etc. I remember him telling that baby constantly almost daily that he wasn't his dad. Him and Mel also weren't together when it ended yet she pretends like they were. I'm not really sure why AJ is in it either?! It's all so crazy how many people will be there when it's too late just for that bit of clout.. Worth a watch though
Jane declined to be in it which I thought was a bit ridiculous. I'm guessing AJ took Nick's place which is even sadder. I hated all the bits with Melanie, they felt so fake. I also noticed they just avoided discussing the MJ connection except in a positive light.

I watched it last night it was very sad. AJ was there to give an insight into his relationship with Nick and he did to an extent, and he also clearly had his own relationship with Aaron and can identify with the addiction issues. I think they dealt with the fact his relationship with Mel wasn’t good.
It was well done I think in the tragic circumstances. They showed really he never stood a chance from the moment he was put on the stage.

• Heart
Just watched it:

I thought they’d go into his death in more detail

Mel acting like it was a wonderful relationship when it was extremely toxic and they spent a lot of that time not even together as they had so many break ups.

Odd having AJ there but I guess he was representing Nick’s side.

Reactions: 8
I think it was nice to have AJ in it. He's tried to help Aaron over the years and he knows exactly how Aaron felt with him struggling himself. He always said Aaron was like the little broker he never had but pushed him away.
I've just read about BJs cause of death too :(
Methamphet and fentanyl found in her system

• Sad
Any Aaron fans from the U.K. remember Aaron’s Party getting released over here as I have no memory of it? I only remember the few he had put out in the 90s, then I Want Candy. Then a few years after that he was on a few TV shows singing the Jimmy Neutron movie theme tune.

I was very much a Nick fan during this era, but also fancied Aaron, think he was my plan B if it didn’t work out with Nick 😂😂😂