Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

daffydaffyp

My friend messaged me telling me he died last night. I was shocked but not surprised. Poor guy on a downward spiral since childhood.

Addiction of any sort is so insidious. Most often a bi product of trauma. Alongside depression, anxiety, personality disorders etc. He was so awfully mentally unwell but seemed to have all the wrong people in his life cheering his downward spiral.
All these celebs paying tribute to someone they said was amazing but also had demons. Where was their support over the last few years.
All this social media attention now he's died celebrating his younger success, his potential and talent. All these paltforms and high profile celebs could have used their fame for his support and so on. Yet people dont. They shy away from mental illness yet regret when someone dies as a result of it. You see go fund me page for people with cancer.

Sorry, I'll stop there. I'm not bashing just wanted to vent some observations.

Terrible loss of a life that could have been so fulfilling and rich.

RIP Aaron

• Heart
Reactions: 31

monsterinlaw

Another article about how the housekeeper didn't let the neighbours in WHEN AARON CARTER WAS ALREADY DEAD AND DECOMPOSING
These two give me the creeps.

I feel so sorry for this poor housekeeper woman having her life broadcast like this. She should be getting support and help. His body would have been deeply distressing for her to witness after being dead underwater for the length of time that it was. The neighbours didn't get along with Aaron and the male neighbour is a news photographer. An ambulance chaser. And she's getting criticised for not letting him in to make a quick buck? What magical defillibrator does his wife supposedly have that reverses decomposition? And now they're selling their story and doing photos of themselves for the Daily Mail. It just goes to show that their motives were sinister and they really are just out to make a buck out of the whole thing. The housekeeper was right not to let them in - they're obviously not to be trusted.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Time2Shine

What a mess. I feel so horribly sorry for kids caught up in this. Taking drugs is a choice, a fucking poor one.
Look I can’t even give up biscuits. Or numerous other bad habits.
There’s a reason some people are more susceptible to becoming addicts/ mentally ill and that some people have the ability to overcome it. It’s all individual circumstance and its hypocrisy to judge because you literally haven’t experienced what they have, be it nature or nurture.
I just think it’s so sad that people can’t show some grace and be less pompous. It’s possible to feel sorry for the child and Aaron at the same time.

Last edited:
Reactions: 26

dumdums83

VIP Member
It’s so complicated when you’ve been no contact with a family member and they pass. I can’t imagine the confusion he’s going through, while trying to find the strength to perform
I had the same with my father, and 7 years later and I’m still upset by the whole thing, some days I really beat myself up for cutting contact, but he had been an addict my whole life and at 34 years of age I’d had enough, he was found dead in bed 24 days later, broke my heart and still does, so Aaron’s passing has brought it all back for me

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25

plinky2

VIP Member
This is how I’m feeling. I’m shocked.. but I’m not, I felt it was coming but it’s still so sad to read. I’m seeing so many saying bsb better not cancel their London and Manchester shows 😩 nick needs to go home and be with his family. Shows can easily be rescheduled. He’ll be hurting and I bet full of so much regret the next few days/weeks/months.
Problem is, Nick will be judged if he doesn’t cancel. He has a commitment to his band and a family to earn money for and might want to carry on. Nick likely grieved for his relationship with Aaron a long time ago. I do not judge Nick for perhaps not wanting to go home to be with his mother right now, he’s invested a lot of his own emotional work in moving away from them because they are toxic. BSB are like a family to him. His fans also care for him, being with them might be what he needs to do

• Heart
Reactions: 24

PostiveVibezOnly

It all feels very surreal yet not surprising in the slightest.
SO many people around him enabled his behaviour during the last few years as he kept spiralling. It was so clear to see that he was an addict and had mental health problems - I mean he broadcast almost every minute of his life online. Yet his "friends" and his "fans" kept saying he is fine, he does not need help. As far as I am aware, only the "haters" tried to intervene and regularly called police for wellbeing checks whenever he zoned out on his lives or was seen driving erratically in the hopes he would get arrested and therefore get the help he so desperately needed.
I also believe he had A LOT of trauma - hence the addictions, hence him struggling with his mental health - that was never addressed. His parents basically whored him out, he was around Lou Perlman a lot and so on...

As awful as it sounds, I am relieved that he now found peace. I am also relieved that he cannot hurt other people or animals any longer. I am relieved that his son now has a chance of a normal upbringing. I know it sounds really harsh but at the end of the day you cannot help someone that doesn't want to be helped and the best thing for everyone is to let them go.

RIP Aaron - no one wanted things to end like this. No one!

• Heart
Reactions: 24

dumdums83

VIP Member
Aaron’s twin angel has written on Instagram 😭 it’s just so sad he wasn’t able to beat those demons
56C56826-8AAA-4AF0-9819-5BBFA4BECA49.png
FC9AA283-06B9-4055-8DDF-F76B4927C386.png
4CE3610F-A0DF-411A-ADF9-4BE63225C8F4.png

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22

CoffeeMamma

VIP Member
To be honest though, why would they? Like unless they’re still in touch they don’t need to say anything. That’s like hearing someone in your year group at secondary school died and feeling compelled to make a social media post, whether you’d spoken to them in the last 20 years or not. Unless they have something sincere to say I’d rather they said nothing. They worked in the same industry, they maybe toured or worked some shows together but then probably didn’t speak since.

Reactions: 19

plinky2

VIP Member
I think Nick cares he just had to put some boundaries in. I read he tried to help his mother too but she enabled Aaron’s bad behaviour and resented Nick as well. I feel really sorry for Nick and Angel, it must be so hard to love people who are so destructive

Reactions: 18

monsterinlaw

So it’s been a week since his death and I still feel really crap over it 😩 can relate to the comments of others on social media when they say it feels like a part of them died (as in part of their childhood)
I'm still gutted about it as well. The guy I was seeing (who has his own mental health issues) dumped me and left me totally heartbroken last Saturday night, I go on Instagram after the phone call then and see Aaron Carter is dead, after seeing him suffering for so long.... I've cried every day since. It's been a wretched week.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
I’m due to go and see BSB on Tuesday. I honestly feel so sorry for nick :( like said above nothing but tragedy in that family. Unfortunately Aaron thought he invincible, it’s very very tragic.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

monsterinlaw

I don’t think Aaron had one trust worthy person around him. I’m sure he wasn’t great to live next to (who is these days… I have some horrendous neighbours) but in that video the neighbours are clearly antagonising him over the wall. Calling names about being “washed up” etc. I’ve had neighbours from hell and unfortunately all you can do is ignore them and try and get on with your life. I wouldn’t start verbal altercations with them and calling insults. Someone is even filming it. What a mess of a life. He holds a huge responsibility for himself but there’s clearly a lot of other people around him making it even worse 💔
The poor housekeeper was the only person who was loyal to him. It's only because of her refusing to let the "news photographer" neighbour in, that there are no photos of his decomposing body all over the National Enquirer right now. I'm horrified at the comments in that Daily Mail article I posted above. Do people seriously not understand that when somebody is already dead, they're usually beyond medical help?

CoffeeMamma

VIP Member
I just don't understand what sort of reality he is living in??

I feel for them both. It's really sad
I don’t feel sorry for Aaron at all. He’s had so many opportunities to sort himself out, people have paid for rehab etc and he’d still rather live in his own delusion than shape up for his kid. He even shaved his head so they couldn’t drug test him for court, which is when he lost custody. And as for Mel, anyone who picks their man over their kids gets nothing from me.
My heart goes out to their little boy, he doesn’t deserve this. He should be growing up in a loving home with people who dote on him. Not dropped on his grandparents/aunt because his mother is a POS. I hope they’re spoiling him ❤

• Sad

Princesst

Chatty Member
I think they mean that his ‘bling’ is fake. That woman was full on harassing him calling him a ****** and a faggot
I couldn’t believe what that woman was doing in front of what appeared to be her daughter as well and the girl waving like it’s hilarious. All very well people trashing him as a bad neighbour, what about them?? They’re even worse. Just bullies. That No jumper Adam guy was pretty much making fun of him in a recent interview as well with other people after he passed about that last interview he did with him. Where again he was just using Aaron as a novelty when it’s obvious he’s suffering. Aaron really thought they were friends. But after he passed there was a group of them including that Adam guy all sat around smirking about it. I don’t think he was without fault but I think he was ultimately lonely, insecure & tortured. I really wish he could have got out from under his demons and got out of that area and reconnected with his twin and Nick. Seeing the person he was in Lina’s stories in comparison to recently is heartbreaking. Such a talented guy and such a horrific way to go with the details coming out about him in the tub and stuff. This world is sick & cruel honestly. I’m so sad for him 😢

• Sad

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
I can’t say I’m shocked, knew it was coming, he has been on a downwards spiral for a long time and had years of drug abuse. It’s sad that him and nick could never be close again like they once were. Sadly I think Aaron blamed nick for a lot of his problems, when he should have been blaming his mother and father, but as they were happy to allow him to do drugs and do it with him, and nick didn’t, nick was made the bad guy.
Leslie carter their sister also died of a prescription drug overdose and also had a young child.

I also heard both Aaron and his girlfriend Melanie lost custody of there baby prince in the last few months. Seems there was a lot of stuff going on behind closed doors and I’m beating money on it being drug related, and how very celebrity of him dying in the bath tub.
It was only a few days ago the police stopped him due to erratic driving. He was huffing computer duster on live and in full view. This last week he was so bad :( as harsh as it sounds people around him enabled him.. Melanie.. his friends.. his mama. I know his twin Angel had a restraining order on him but I’m sure she wanted him to get help and get better :(

Despite all the problems it will be interesting to see if Nick says something. I wonder how he's feeling right now. If he doesn't care or feels sad about how their relationship unfolded.
I didn’t speak to my brother for 2 years when he suddenly passed away. My whole world shattered when I was told. He was still my brother at the end of the day. My heart is breaking for Nick, Angel and BJ.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13