Aaron Carter

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is anyone else following? Aaron lives his life on insta livestream which sadly has revealed some very worrying behaviours. Not least the toxic relationship he has with his (on/off) fiancee Mel, unsafe sleeping arrangements re his small son, animal neglect in respect of his numerous dogs, lack of gun safety... I could go on and on. He streams for hours and hours at a time, invites strangers on, talks to what seem to be actual acquaintances but who seem to be humouring him. I actually feel quite sorry for Mel, she gets humiliated constantly and Aaron often reveals manipulative techniques including gaslighting in their streamed discussions. Really horrible :(

'Interesting' how his very public spats with his girlfriend seem to happen right about when he's trying to release some new 'music'.... Yet I can't turn away! Anyone else?!

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Omg so glad someone else started this. I had to unfollow as I found myself waiting for the announcement he was dead. He’s not okay at all is he? And as for that poor fiancé of his 🙈

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Yeah something bad will happen, I’m sure of it, he needs some form of intervention/ treatment. It’s quite disturbing watching it all unravel

• Sad
Reactions: 5
That live where Melanie is talking about some fight they had, it’s like an advertisement for red flags. People in the comments begging her to get help or get away from him. According to an article online the social/children’s services have been called a number of times too.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
And they've broken up yet again :rolleyes: but he says "please respect my privacy at this time." He is the biggest joker going. I give it two days before he's berating her on lives again. Hope she gets away and stays away.

I just hope she and the baby are safe. I am at the point where I think he’s beyond help (I’ve been his fan forever but I won’t excuse his behaviour)

Reactions: 3
Did you see his live last night @CoffeeMamma with that strange woman Crystal I think she's called? He spent about half an hour talking through a restraining order he's apparently applied for from Mel, meaning she can't come anywhere near the house (and presumably her possessions, and the child's things?!). Two days ago he was professing his love for her and now this. Doesn't it just get exhausting!? It's not even really clear whats happened, despite the broadcast of this discussion which should be private, not blasted all over the internet. He just has no class whatsoever. And that new hideous car he's bought, can't stop himself from telling everyone how much he spent on it. And within 2 mins of the live last night he got in the how much the offer on his house was for. He's so crass and just vile.

Did you see his live last night @CoffeeMamma with that strange woman Crystal I think she's called? He spent about half an hour talking through a restraining order he's apparently applied for from Mel, meaning she can't come anywhere near the house (and presumably her possessions, and the child's things?!). Two days ago he was professing his love for her and now this. Doesn't it just get exhausting!? It's not even really clear whats happened, despite the broadcast of this discussion which should be private, not blasted all over the internet. He just has no class whatsoever. And that new hideous car he's bought, can't stop himself from telling everyone how much he spent on it. And within 2 mins of the live last night he got in the how much the offer on his house was for. He's so crass and just vile.
I watched less than a minute and turned it off. He’s really not okay at all is he?! Thankfully Melanie seems to have everything she needs for the baby elsewhere. As I say I hope her and baby are safe and she’s getting help because he kept blaming her Post Partum Depression for her anger and was clearly gaslighting her.
I’m sure Crystal was the name of the girl he randomly moved in last time they broke up?
Also I can’t believe he’s still going on about how much money he makes when we all know he’s been declared bankrupt on more than one occasion 🤦‍♀️

He has a history of drug/alcohol dependence- he was on a show before that featured him & his mum trying to work through their issues, celebrity marriage boot camp ( he actually made Corey Feldman look normal)& didn't his brother & sister take out restraining order against him as he threatened to kill partners/children. He needs sectioning for his own well being.

Reactions: 4
His siblings took out restraining orders because he threatened their partners and falsely accused them of sexual abuse.

Reactions: 5
He has a history of drug/alcohol dependence- he was on a show before that featured him & his mum trying to work through their issues, celebrity marriage boot camp ( he actually made Corey Feldman look normal)& didn't his brother & sister take out restraining order against him as he threatened to kill partners/children. He needs sectioning for his own well being.
Yep, Nick did about 18 months ago as he threatened his wife and unborn baby. He’s never made any secret that he’s a massive weed smoker so I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s moved back to the hard stuff

I have a guilty fascination with Aaron Carter - even just from a 'how can he possibly still be alive?' standpoint! He's a bit like a cockroach, bless him.

I can't bear his unedited ranting/ rambling but enjoy his more managed interviews. Steve-o interviewing him on Wildride is really good. Even Steve-o (who is normally very relaxed) really struggles at times to deal with Aaron's nonsense.

I don't think Aaron lies as such or is particularly malicious, it's rather that he doesn't know what's real anymore. He seems like he's actually damaged himself/ his brain permanently with taking drugs and huffing keyboard cleaner.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I have a guilty fascination with Aaron Carter - even just from a 'how can he possibly still be alive?' standpoint! He's a bit like a cockroach, bless him.

I can't bear his unedited ranting/ rambling but enjoy his more managed interviews. Steve-o interviewing him on Wildride is really good. Even Steve-o (who is normally very relaxed) really struggles at times to deal with Aaron's nonsense.

I don't think Aaron lies as such or is particularly malicious, it's rather that he doesn't know what's real anymore. He seems like he's actually damaged himself/ his brain permanently with taking drugs and huffing keyboard cleaner.
I was a ridiculous fan girl. Like it was actually so embarrassing now I look back 😂 but that’s a story for another day!
I think he’s lived in his own weird augmented reality since his sister passed, too. Like that time he “rescued” his mum from rehab? He is just so convinced he lives in the real world and we’re the ones who don’t!

Didn’t his parents steal millions from him and probably more so, Nick?
His parents are part of the problem tbh. They tried to turn their kids into the Jackson 5. It’s one of the reasons Nick has nothing to do with them!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I use to look him up on twitter when it was all drama a year ago or so and now I'm seeing he has a child and goes out of his way to humiliate the mother of his child on insta. He's an absolute mess I hope mel stays away and keeps the child with her

I’ve been following this for years. Aaron is such a disturbed and abusive person, and Melanie keeps getting sucked back in and just does anything to keep the peace as he rages. They have broken up over 20 times, and she always comes back. He loves to say the absolutely worst things about her, even while he’s proposing to her, having children with her, etc. It is absolutely painful to watch, and for some reason the system can’t help her because she just will not get out and stay out of the situation.

Have any of you seen the Boy Band Con/Lou Perlman story? Aaron makes a few appearances in that which I guess would be politely described as "rambling". It was quite painful to watch. Similar to his vehement denials re Michael Jackson. And then I read afterwards about him accusing his brother instead...WTF really. I think he has completely lost touch with reality unfortunately.

• Wow
Just watched his latest post him buying a gun- terrifying! Mel needs to stay the hell away

• Wow
Reactions: 1