Aaron Carter

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve never known someone drag out publicly mourning for someone. Every day it’s been Aaron posts. I know people who have lost their spouses or partners after 10 plus years together and they’ve certainly not gone on about it every day for a year or posted things online constantly. I imagine inside they feel the grief but just get on with it without attention seeking.

As much as I liked Aaron, the relationship was toxic and he was actually quite abusive to her at times and she just wouldn’t go away. He would even say how she’d show up at his house when they’d broken up over and over again.

Reactions: 3
Jane wants to take a long hard look at herself. Those poor kids of hers. I hope Nick and Angel stay safe.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Jesus three siblings dead that is dreadful.
Aw Jesus Christ :( I hate to say it but I didn't think it'd be long 😭 mum will be next, and just nick and angel left. That family has been through hell
---
Jane wants to take a long hard look at herself. Those poor kids of hers. I hope Nick and Angel stay safe.
Did you see what she put in November about bj too :(

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Aw Jesus Christ :( I hate to say it but I didn't think it'd be long 😭 mum will be next, and just nick and angel left. That family has been through hell
---

Did you see what she put in November about bj too :(
I didn't but the wording suggests to me she wasn't connected with her daughter when she passed

Reactions: 1
I wonder what happened in that family to have 3 our of 5 children have addiction issues. Has nick ever had problems? Do the parents? I know I could Google sorry I am just wondering if anyone knows!

• Heart
I wonder what happened in that family to have 3 our of 5 children have addiction issues. Has nick ever had problems? Do the parents? I know I could Google sorry I am just wondering if anyone knows!
Mums a nutter, nick has had his own issues, I think even angel at one point but those two are both in good places (well... As they can be) I just hope mama Jane doesn't worm her way back in, they don't need that in their life

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Mum was obsessed with the idea of having a new Jackson 5 and was desperate for her kids to be famous. Nick has definitely had his demons but Angel has stayed out of the limelight so less is known about her. But Jane ruined those kids.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Wow this is so utterly tragic. I hope her daughter has some decent family to care for her.
Nick has definitely also struggled in the past. You can see he just really wants and craves this ‘normal’ family life he has with Lauren.
Those parents really messed their kids up somehow for 3 of them to die in this way.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Sadly Bobbie jeans passing doesn’t surprise me, that mother of theirs has a lot to answer for.

So that’s now

Bob (father)
Ginger (step daughter and bobs first child)
Leslie
Aaron
And now bj

That have all passed away, may they all rest in peace x

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Sadly Bobbie jeans passing doesn’t surprise me, that mother of theirs has a lot to answer for.

So that’s now

Bob (father)
Ginger (step daughter and bobs first child)
Leslie
Aaron
And now bj

That have all passed away, may they all rest in peace x
apparently her husband also died and now their daughter has no parents. What a mess, and at Christmas too

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I was thinking today what have this family been through to cause all of this?

Have all of the children suffered with substance abuse? There is something traumatic they all must be sharing?
---
Sorry just seen you had posted the same

Reactions: 1
I was thinking today what have this family been through to cause all of this?

Have all of the children suffered with substance abuse? There is something traumatic they all must be sharing?
---

Sorry just seen you had posted the same
From what I gather (I was a MASSIVE fan girl of Aaron back in the day, and to some extent Nick, I ordered magazines from the US and all sorts!) his mum thought it would be fun to try create the new Jackson 5 and forced the kids from a young age into an adult world of modelling, singing, dancing, anything to make them famous. Dad loved the pay cheque so allowed this to continue, I think they got addicted to the performance high (Robbie Williams talks about this, it's basically saying they get addicted to things to recreate the high of performing) and from there they spiralled. Only the kids who removed themselves from mom (Angel and Nick) seem to have succeeded in any kind of recovery and/or normality. The rest of them never seemed to see what Jane did was wrong (Aaron took her from rehab saying he was setting her free), and it got out of control. It's devastating for those left behind. I can't imagine what those children and remaining siblings are going through