a_welsh_spring_gleam

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Off course a company got in touch with her sending her a free cleaner.....after she kicked up a stink about the new vac

Sick of these "influencers" who get given everything for free who can clearly afford it, yet people who can't get nothing

Reactions: 1
Her 16 year old daughter is too young to have the responsibility of cooking, letting the dog out and cleaning.
duck off sharon , she's 16, off course she is old enough

On the beg for garden furniture now.....

Sharon, we aren't stupid. You did the same for a carpet cleaner before the rug doctor gifted you.

Sick of people who can afford things, getting stuff for free.

Reactions: 2
Omg as if you would approach a company asking if they would like to collaborate with her for garden furniture. The begging cow.
I'm actually embarrassed for her. I knew her banging on about a patio set was her begging for a freebie (you can tell by the way she went on about paying for her own)

Absolutely pathetic

Reactions: 3
In other words “hinch please gift me your collection” 🙄 she seems like a nice lady but my god she’s desperate.
874DBB59-5EE7-4D98-A3E8-E874873E1D4F.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 3
In other words “hinch please gift me your collection” 🙄 she seems like a nice lady but my god she’s desperate.
View attachment 1172424
Exactly

She seems harmless but she is embarrassing...
Obsessed with hinch and solomon and in my opinion is a bit of a hyacinth bouquet.
All those apologies for the tit incident in her subtitles....get a grip , was no need to go on like that. She was acting like she had dropped the c bomb in a church lol.

On a different note, she really doesn't suit that shape of glasses either.

Exactly

She seems harmless but she is embarrassing...
Obsessed with hinch and solomon and in my opinion is a bit of a hyacinth bouquet.
All those apologies for the tit incident in her subtitles....get a grip , was no need to go on like that. She was acting like she had dropped the c bomb in a church lol.

On a different note, she really doesn't suit that shape of glasses either.
I know. Every time I watch a story she’s tagging Solomon or hinch in it. It’s becoming borderline stalkerish.

I remember when Hinch announced the birth of her first born (well, second-born after her dog Henry) and this lady had a story of her and her hubby popping a bottle of bubbly in Hinch’s honour. It was a bit much, all for attention, but a bit sad too because Hinch would just soak up the admiration and engagement for her own benefit, but would not even piss on this poor lady if she was on fire. It’s a deluded and toxic world, this Instafame game.

Also I finally realized who she reminds me of. I don’t mean this in a bad way at all, we look how look and I’m not tearing anyone apart. But it was bothering me. It’s Uncle Bryn. 100%

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Think she is probably the most cringiest (sp?) instagrammer, i feel so embarrassed for her when i watch her stories. She has very poor language skills as well, can never find the correct words, and stutters so much, she wouldn't be my first choice of childminder

Stressful day??

1st world problems....

People are suffering a lot with cost of living and this snobby cow is moaning about her new patio furniture and not having the gas for her firepit. People are unfollowing her because she is an entitled snobby cow.

Gives me keeping up appearances vibes in all honesty

What a surprise....

She follows the account that won her giveaway.

People doing giveaways should record the whole process of the winner

She really doesn't suit those glasses. They do nothing for her

Also saying that dermatonics was fab for her feet didn't last long. Apparently some woman's home made tit has cured her feet

No wonder the shaver people don’t want to work with her when she’s slagging off a company that she had gifted stuff from. If the kettle was that back why didn’t she send it back!