Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

obviously....

VIP Member
Omg as if you would approach a company asking if they would like to collaborate with her for garden furniture. The begging cow.
I'm actually embarrassed for her. I knew her banging on about a patio set was her begging for a freebie (you can tell by the way she went on about paying for her own)

Absolutely pathetic

Reactions: 3

Abongo2

Chatty Member
In other words ā€œhinch please gift me your collectionā€ šŸ™„ she seems like a nice lady but my god sheā€™s desperate.
874DBB59-5EE7-4D98-A3E8-E874873E1D4F.jpeg

• Wow

fjjh86

Begging for an upgrade for her daughters 18th! Just pay for god sake and make it special for her!

obviously....

VIP Member
On the beg for garden furniture now.....

Sharon, we aren't stupid. You did the same for a carpet cleaner before the rug doctor gifted you.

Sick of people who can afford things, getting stuff for free.

Reactions: 2

obviously....

VIP Member
View attachment 1944501

On the beg for a new iphone hoping someone will gift her a free one why canā€™t she afford a new one after spending thousands on that kitchen? šŸ™„
She needs to read the room

I unfollowed her after she made this big reel with her kitchen reveal countdown....
She thinks she is the Welsh version of hinch , when really she reminds me of Mrs Bucket (bouquet)

• Haha

obviously....

VIP Member
Her daughter is 16 but she won't allow her to wear tampons due to not wanting her to insert anything into her....

She does realise using tampons is her daughters choice and not hers, and using tampons has nothing to do with being a virgin or anything (I assume that's why she mentioned the whole insertion thing)

At 16 her daughter has the right to use what sanitary products she wants and its absolutely not for her mam to impose her opinion on

or JusRollWithIt

VIP Member
I remember when Hinch announced the birth of her first born (well, second-born after her dog Henry) and this lady had a story of her and her hubby popping a bottle of bubbly in Hinchā€™s honour. It was a bit much, all for attention, but a bit sad too because Hinch would just soak up the admiration and engagement for her own benefit, but would not even piss on this poor lady if she was on fire. Itā€™s a deluded and toxic world, this Instafame game.

Also I finally realized who she reminds me of. I donā€™t mean this in a bad way at all, we look how look and Iā€™m not tearing anyone apart. But it was bothering me. Itā€™s Uncle Bryn. 100%

• Haha

Abongo2

Chatty Member
Exactly

She seems harmless but she is embarrassing...
Obsessed with hinch and solomon and in my opinion is a bit of a hyacinth bouquet.
All those apologies for the tit incident in her subtitles....get a grip , was no need to go on like that. She was acting like she had dropped the c bomb in a church lol.

On a different note, she really doesn't suit that shape of glasses either.
I know. Every time I watch a story sheā€™s tagging Solomon or hinch in it. Itā€™s becoming borderline stalkerish.

Reactions: 1

obviously....

VIP Member
Off course a company got in touch with her sending her a free cleaner.....after she kicked up a stink about the new vac

Sick of these "influencers" who get given everything for free who can clearly afford it, yet people who can't get nothing

Think she is probably the most cringiest (sp?) instagrammer, i feel so embarrassed for her when i watch her stories. She has very poor language skills as well, can never find the correct words, and stutters so much, she wouldn't be my first choice of childminder