a_welsh_spring_gleam

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t watch her for a while but watched one day and she was going on about a bruise on her face. What happened?

Guys
Guys
Guys
Guys

How many times does she have to refer to everyone as Guys. Bloody hell it's annoying

Reactions: 1
I feel she allows that poor neighbours house to get like that for content. If she genuinely cared and popped in a few times a week for ten minutes here and there, the man wouldn’t be living like that.

What gets me what iv noticed ,when she does her giveaway its always influencers what seem to win

What gets me what iv noticed ,when she does her giveaway its always influencers what seem to win
Because she is desperate to become a big influencer so kisses their arses. She never shows the comment generator to show who's won....she just announces it.

She is desperate

I really wish she would get off her phone doing stories for instagram when she has her childminding kids with her.

Yeah she doesn't show anything that would identify them but if I was paying a fortune to have my kid minded I would expect that the childminders main focus would be the kids, not making content for instagram

The way she talks about her marriage it sounds like they aren't exactly loved up. Her hubby works 7 days a week atm and instead of being nice about him for doing that (she will enjoy his pay thats for sure), she says he has to get a grip

You never hear of them going out or spending time together. I remember months ago they were due to go out and they argued and she went out to bingo instead.

Why is she apologizing for not telling Instagram and saying that she knows she shouldn't keep things from us.

I honestly couldn't give a tit. Not everything has to be on social media and she is acting like a bit of an insta twit lately if you ask me.

She’s posted that poor neighbours house for content and adoration. If she really cared why is she allowing that mans house to get to that state in the first place?
That bathroom has been filthy for a while. Everyone is calling her an Angel for allowing it to get to that state and posting it.

Whilst he isn’t her problem, if she wants to use him for content she could at least go in there to clean regularly.

2-3 weeks is too long if he’s vulnerable. It needs cleaning weekly! It made me so mad and sad for the man.

Most cringeworthy account, and she never normally shows herself cleaning her own house, trying to keep the new followers she has got then it will be back to the boring tit

Most cringeworthy account, and she never normally shows herself cleaning her own house, trying to keep the new followers she has got then it will be back to the boring tit
She is just embarrassing

The way she goes on , and acts like her account is her life. She would rather the children be asleep so she can clean her oven etc.

She acts like it's the end of the world to be in her dressing gown at 11am and if she keeps saying guys guys guys ... Ill end up screaming lol.

I see she has finally started to label things gifted

Really cringe worthy account