a_welsh_spring_gleam

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously .....she needs to start declaring her ads and gifted items

Sebo
Sponge cloth
Beldray
Astonish
Teal trunk
Letssanitise
Lenor packages
Truwash
Minkyhomecare
Airpureuk

She needs to declare these in stories and posts.

She is definitely taking tips from dazzling clean and sister begs.....she is sharp becoming a walking advert and constantly plugging something. She seems like a nice enough person but my god why is she so obsessed with Mrs Grinch and Stacy Solomon?

Reactions: 1
She must say "honestly guys" about 100 times a story🤣🤣
Exactly.

I think its a lovely thing she does for her neighbour but I feel really uncomfortable with the fact she has made a highlight on her instagram about it. Its almost like she wants praise for doing it ....praise , attention and content.

She really needs reporting to the ASA regarding the ads she doesn't declare

Reactions: 1
She is on holiday with her family and is going on about how excited she is the apartment in Tenby has a Gtech vacuum.

These people need to get a grip

Something tells me she is begging for Gtech to see her story and gift her one...why would you go on about how great the suction is and lines etc. You're on holiday, get a grip!!

Also who the hell cleans the filters and tit on a hoover belonging to the apartment you have rented for a holiday.

If I hear about this hut one more time I will scream.

Also , her kids are at college and great she is encouraging them to get jobs but seriously......she wants her son to work 4 days and be at college the 3. She does realise they will have coursework, revision etc. Is she trying to run her kids into the ground? A weekend job fine but she will be the first to complain when her kids grades slip because they simply won't have the time to study.

She works Monday to Friday with the weekends for rest, but insists that her kids work or study 7 days a week. With not even a day for a break or to actually be a teenager.

I think she doesn't realise the amount of homework and coursework and revision the kids will have.

Not once has she ever told people she got a credit for anyone using her code.

She has just said today she had 1200 quid in credit

I was coming to see the same thing. The begging paid off. Honestly she is pathetic .....and the constant tagging ginch and Solomon is really sad.

She is becoming as bad as sister begs.

Welsh spring begs more like....

Like shite did she have so many messages asking if she is ok because she hasn't done a story.

Who are these people that pine for so called influencers.

Weirdos and it's pathetic

She is desperate to be noticed. The fact a grown woman is so desperate for followers that she tags Solomon and Grinch in a lot of posts , and goes on about all these hash tags that will get you seen is pathetic. Apparently sometimes she thinks she can't be bothered anymore because she isn't being seen.

How bloody pathetic. Need followers and likes to feel better about yourself is really sad

I'm sure her neighbour is over the moon sharon is telling everyone his business and health issues
....for content

Her daughter is 16 but she won't allow her to wear tampons due to not wanting her to insert anything into her....

She does realise using tampons is her daughters choice and not hers, and using tampons has nothing to do with being a virgin or anything (I assume that's why she mentioned the whole insertion thing)

At 16 her daughter has the right to use what sanitary products she wants and its absolutely not for her mam to impose her opinion on

Reactions: 2