a_welsh_spring_gleam

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
20C73F9C-8120-43BF-B9F5-3D6A85F1B573.jpeg

On the beg for a new iphone hoping someone will gift her a free one why can’t she afford a new one after spending thousands on that kitchen? 🙄

View attachment 1944501

On the beg for a new iphone hoping someone will gift her a free one why can’t she afford a new one after spending thousands on that kitchen? 🙄
She needs to read the room

I unfollowed her after she made this big reel with her kitchen reveal countdown....
She thinks she is the Welsh version of hinch , when really she reminds me of Mrs Bucket (bouquet)

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So she posted her daughter’s private space for her 17.5k followers without her daughters knowledge? What a dick!
B5FF763C-0903-4F43-A595-123B7603F60E.png
B2AAAA99-4CAF-4332-8136-9BE7ECA15CFF.png

• Sad
Reactions: 1
On beg for a car now! Every time she is on it’s begging for 1 thing or another

Begging for an upgrade for her daughters 18th! Just pay for god sake and make it special for her!

Reactions: 3
Begging for an upgrade for her daughters 18th! Just pay for god sake and make it special for her!
I noticed she did a post about balloon recommendations as well in the hope that a company would reach out. She has no shame!

Reactions: 2
Anyone finding her sharing her neighbours every medical detail uncomfortable?

• Sick
Reactions: 5
It’s annoying me that she’s making out like she’s having an input in his care plan…
‘I’ve said can the vascular team see him’
‘I asked can they try and get the black skin on his toe removed’
‘The nurse was like Sharon I’ve been chasing them up’
‘WE’RE going to smash this’

piss off your a childminder who looks after your elderly neighbour for clout.

God help him tho seems as tho he needs the help. She won’t get donations if she doesn’t show the severity
We don’t need to know that he has ‘accidents’ daily though. Show the house by all means but let the man have some dignity when it comes to his bodily functions

It’s annoying me that she’s making out like she’s having an input in his care plan…
‘I’ve said can the vascular team see him’
‘I asked can they try and get the black skin on his toe removed’
‘The nurse was like Sharon I’ve been chasing them up’
‘WE’RE going to smash this’

piss off your a childminder who looks after your elderly neighbour for clout.
She’s had a good Google and became a dr overnight!

Why has she gone on holiday to get away from the accusations? Have I missed something…