A photo a day.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn't let my anxiety win today. Even though I was nervous, I went and met my coworkers (who have become good friends) for pizza

20231024_134526.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 43
IMG_4310.jpeg
IMG_4314.jpeg

After sundown views of Spaceship Earth at the EPCOT Center. Bay Lake, FL.
Taken by me.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
20200327_082429.jpg

Oxford Street London during the first lockdown. The bank of England.
Didn't get a good pic today so old pics.
20200327_080750.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 17
A local graffiti artist is a clearly a fan of Spiderman, this is his latest work...
@mchops You might have seen this on your travels? 😊
20230715_191925.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
No pics today. Didn’t leave the office all day, as it was raining and I’d forgotten my brolly. Shame, as when I was leaving the house this morning, Mr Laz said my hair was sitting very nice. I don’t think it quite looked the same when I dried it under the hand drier.
Anyway, one for the brutal architecture fans. Leeds University.

IMG_2660.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
No pics today. Didn’t leave the office all day, as it was raining and I’d forgotten my brolly. Shame, as when I was leaving the house this morning, Mr Laz said my hair was sitting very nice. I don’t think it quite looked the same when I dried it under the hand drier.
Anyway, one for the brutal architecture fans. Leeds University.

View attachment 2541360
Little man growing out of a pot bottom right. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Inset day at school so a day out with my grandson.
A mixture of charity shop and Poundstretcher buys !
An Owl and an Elf on a shelf with a banana costume,Fortnite and football cards,Christmas ducks,banana sour candy spray and his favourite- a world 🌎 paper weight/ornament.Added a dinosaur building brick egg on top of Mr Owl (Gregory)

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
This summer I visited The Preston Mill in East Lothian near Edinburgh (my late dad lived nearby). East Lothian is great for a mix of seaside and rolling hills. The mill has become famous due to it featuring in Outlander.

Outland1 (1).jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Animal intermission!
Maine Coon pre-sneeze.
Excuse her hair, this was also pre-daily brush.
DEC50274-8616-496C-9008-D6333973EBD9.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Love this thread.

Took this pic tonight when I was admiring my Halloween decorating handywork in my garden. Little ghosts to welcome all the little ghouls tomorrow night.

IMG_3663.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.