A photo a day.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_3246.jpeg

🦌 one from the summertime β˜€
---
1698745030351.jpeg

and one because it’s Halloween πŸŽƒ
Picture of my familiar, taken by me 😸 πŸ–€

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Some lovely photos on here, love this thread its so positive and cheery!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
i don't have a good photo from today so here's the best avocado toast i ever had from a few weeks ago 😍

IMG_1726.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
IMG_20231030_201409.jpg
This is my sons Halloween tradition πŸ˜‚ muggins has to spend ages sticking glow sticks to him so he can prance around the lounge like this in the dark ........Glowstick skeleton (taken last night)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Again I've got nothing new today. I'm working in a really dull area, hopefully something will catch my eye. So have this little disney princess, my soon 19 year old son.
IMG-20210204-WA0017.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 23
This was an art installation outside the Leadenhall Building. The red lights flickered so that at different points the words read, β€œWe are all one” or β€œwe are alone.”
1698782966433.jpeg

1698783015743.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
This isn’t a lovely photo like all of the others, but this is the floor in one of the rooms at uni lol
22D17A48-217B-44F5-9044-C3DC9A436BC0.jpeg

I’ve never been in this room before and was staring at the floor for ages thinking what on earth is that weird texture they’ve put down there and running my feet over it, then finally realized it was thousands of little indents made by the chair legs. It made me laugh because of how long it took me to figure out what it was, so I took a pic and sent it to my partner.
I shall post something nicer to look at for my pic of the day tomorrow 🀣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
20230917_170726.jpg

I liked all the different textures going on in this building by the docks in Glasgow.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
πŸ¦‡ Gotham City Liver Building, Liverpool on my way into work this morning.

IMG_8195.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.