A photo a day.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_2077.jpeg
closed Morrisons! It took me a few stays at the hotel to work out what it was! From another view you can see the check outs and at the other end of the building the staff canteen!
I’d love to go inside!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
View attachment 2619336 closed Morrisons! It took me a few stays at the hotel to work out what it was! From another view you can see the check outs and at the other end of the building the staff canteen!
I’d love to go inside!
Is this closed as in shut down? I love watching urban explorers videos on YouTube where they visit abandoned buildings. Fascinating!

Reactions: 7
Is this closed as in shut down? I love watching urban explorers videos on YouTube where they visit abandoned buildings. Fascinating!
Yes shut down I have googled it, considering where it is I’m surprised! All the buildings around it are flats.

Reactions: 5
I didn't know the answer. I wasn't sure from the birds expression if I could take a condiment. I didn't order food.
20231127_180153.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
The front of my house, my darling partner and my doggies on our walk this morning.
1.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 16
IMG_20231212_144227.jpg

Mango blossom. Although the second tree behind it is not yielding any mangoes since 3 years

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.