A photo a day.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love looking at the intricacies of spider webs (just don’t like seeing them with spiders on them!).
Me and my son were looking at it for a long time , the spider lives behind the wing mirror all though It seems to have lived there all the years I've had car 🤣
My son asked me do spiders freeze to death when it snows or its icy ? I actually dont know the answer

Reactions: 5
I love looking at the intricacies of spider webs (just don’t like seeing them with spiders on them!).
In the 90s I read an article in Rolling Stone where scientists had dosed up spiders with drugs like LSD, cocaine, caffeine, pot, etc then photographed the resulting webs. The LSD web was just as you'd expect 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That looks yummy. I've heard good things about Flat Iron.
You should visit. I don’t live in London but whenever we visit Flat Iron is a restaurant we always go back too. For central London they are really good value ( this steak was £14, sides are £3 each ) and drinks also reasonable. I cannot recommend this place enough.

Only downside is that because they are so busy you are generally waiting an hour for a table. They also give you a free ice cream after the meal. It’s usually salted caramel with choc grated over the top.

Reactions: 5
Building site across the road from my work - Beautiful Sunny Day In Melbourne Australia.

1.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 16
20231204_153306.jpg

Had one of those days where an enforced stop was most welcome.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Photo of the menu at the winery we had lunch in last week - the duck two ways was amazing and I'm going to try and recreate it LOL

1.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.