A photo a day.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cat waiting patiently for me to leave the room so that she can start batting the baubles...
20231125_201156.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
The face of a naughty Samoyed - Alaska - caught digging a hole in the back yard

alaska.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Is that a moustache s/he has or a bit of dirt? Doesn't matter, that face is just adorable.
I think its a bit of both. She's got a bit of a Mo, but also she always has a dirty face. She is pure menace this dog, shes only a baby but shes eaten books, dvd's, the skirting boards, shoes, the carpet on the stairs, the stairs - basically everything in our house is now behind baby fences.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Here is one I took this morning whilst we were on the way to work. Never seen the moon so big at 7.30am

But what I can’t work out is why when you zoom in a bit one part of it looks like pizza and the other looks like paper🤔😆 Anyone know why it would have done that? Was just taken using an iPhone 12 camera

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Here is one I took this morning whilst we were on the way to work. Never seen the moon so big at 7.30am

But what I can’t work out is why when you zoom in a bit one part of it looks like pizza and the other looks like paper🤔😆 Anyone know why it would have done that? Was just taken using an iPhone 12 camera
it looks like a scotch egg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.