A County Down under #2 Off the wine but still a whine

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely that’s a fake Chanel from Canal St too
They sell fake handbags opposite Radio City in the evenings (those kind that lays them out on a big cloth and quickly pack up and run away when the police come) - i know as I *may* have bought two last Christmas when I was there 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She hasn’t been posting as much. Queue a moan about trolls and how she’s struggling “behind the scenes”.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Some woman doing it all? You’d swear she had a squad of her own children to look after and a house to upkeep! She has no one to look after other than herself! I’m sure she’s working plenty but omg to say she’s “doing it all”. Plenty of people out there working flat out, just not posting it all for the world to see. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She says "I burn out a lot". No you don't. You just get tired and anxious. Burn out is serious and prevents one from doing anything work related.

Reactions: 5
Does little penny thoughts not have her own tattle? She totally reminded me of Caroline in that sauna reel. How can they all look so tortured while trying to relax? Just watching them makes me feel anxious 😂

Does little penny thoughts not have her own tattle? She totally reminded me of Caroline in that sauna reel. How can they all look so tortured while trying to relax? Just watching them makes me feel anxious 😂
They’re spending too much time together! 😂

Do you think it secretly kills Caroline that she and LPT both have 160k followers but annette gets like 10x the likes 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
A good few of her friends went over to London do the marathon on Sunday & she puts a story up at the running club they would go to on the Sunday saying “I know it looks like everyoooones running these days and I won’t be doing a marathon or big runs”

me, me, me, I, I, I.

A good few of her friends went over to London do the marathon on Sunday & she puts a story up at the running club they would go to on the Sunday saying “I know it looks like everyoooones running these days and I won’t be doing a marathon or big runs”

me, me, me, I, I, I.
She went to that running club one other time and walked it, it's all about how it looks on the gram.