A County Down under #2 Off the wine but still a whine

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
World book day has just turned into fancy dress day..Caroline could have dressed up as so many wonderful characters from the literary world to inspire her students to read, instead she goes with her vanity and dresses as Elsa from the MOVIE frozen. Yes Frozen is loosely based on the Hans Christian Andersen story “The Snow Queen” but the character Elsa is very much from a film!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
World book day has just turned into fancy dress day..Caroline could have dressed up as so many wonderful characters from the literary world to inspire her students to read, instead she goes with her vanity and dresses as Elsa from the MOVIE frozen. Yes Frozen is loosely based on the Hans Christian Andersen story “The Snow Queen” but the character Elsa is very much from a film!
I was just thinking this!!! And to go so over the top with the tan/makeup/hair, and then videoing the children’s reactions. It just seems so wrong and that it’s being done for all the wrong reasons ie for the gram, not for the good of the children

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Totally all about Caroline’s ego and vanity rather than promoting reading for kids. The hair, the make up, the tan. Scundered for her.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
POV: You make a living by convincing people to pay for mental health advice when you’re deeply miserable within yourself.

“rewire your mindset” “social media is fake” “happiness is not a postcode” but I’ll never STFU about how amazing my life in Australia was and you can only be truly happy if you pay a grand to come to Bali with me and read my eBooks.

She may as well be a paid actress at this stage. How can she go on and on about how real and open she is on her page then complain that social media is fake. Posts every day about how wonderful and fantastic everything is then every few weeks throws a post up about how she’s been struggling behind the scenes.
WHICH IS IT CAROLINE?!
Its only been 4 days and she's struggling and overwhelmed again! F me get in the real world Caroline

Could you imagine walking into a Sauna to find this absolute beg filming 'content' of her looking all pensive and reflective?! 😂 No one asks for this Carol, this girl is so cringe!
She ain't no woman with that little girl, pick me energy. Imagine needing so much validation from strangers on the Internet and talking about your past life so much 🤦🏼‍♀️
That sister of hers wants to have a word! She'll be the drunk crazy aunt that she prohibits the neice from spending time with the older she gets, we know the sober life is just a cool Instagram phase!

Reactions: 2
How many takes do we think this took?
Imagine being the poor sod thats just finished their workout, wanting to relax for 5mins in the sauna and walks into this walking ick.

20240310_203927.jpg

---
Did she mention that she had a boyfriend or did I imagine that? I don't actively follow her.
I think she kept teasing with the whole "get ready with me for date night" attention seeking BS. If he has half a brain cell, he's run a mile by now.

Reactions: 2
From her podcast episode on 16th Jan she mentioned she’s seeing someone.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 1
From her podcast episode on 16th Jan she mentioned she’s seeing someone.
“I don’t have to try and make this work because he’s on my page”. Imagine admitting you’d actually fake your relationship for the gram!

Cringing at the fact she refers to one of her best mates as her hairdresser.
Caroline just being her most authentic self. Centre of the whole universe.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How does she have 163k followers and only 2 comments on her latest reel (1 of which is her) and she's hidden all her 'like' figures, is that because they are also terrible?

How does she have 163k followers and only 2 comments on her latest reel (1 of which is her) and she's hidden all her 'like' figures, is that because they are also terrible?
She averages roughly 100 likes per post. Doesn’t add up to 163k followers.
Wonder did she buy some 🤷‍♀️

The white top and skirt ensemble she wore (tied together at her non existent boobs) took me to the fair. NYC may be sunny in March but it’s certainly not that warm..

• Haha
Reactions: 1