_GeorgieFit #5 Second place, haggard face!!!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the event happened last night. I saw noz didn’t attend. I thought she was a guest speaker
She was but pulled out at the last minute to go out to dinner with her boyfriend. The daft bint wouldn’t have had anything original to say anyway.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Sounds like the new bf is moving in with her in Manchester
This is fully mental. Less than four months to shack up with another guy after all the trauma and abuse she is still currently posting about. Why does she move at such rapid speed with men? It is becoming a running joke.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This is fully mental. Less than four months to shack up with another guy after all the trauma and abuse she is still currently posting about. Why does she move at such rapid speed with men? It is becoming a running joke.
She screams desperate and insecure plus I never believe her choices are genuine

Reactions: 7
She’s got family issues I think. Think she’s got daddy issues. So she doesn’t understand how to behave normally
She needs some therapy but can’t wait to watch her duck this up 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Unfollowed her ages ago and forgot about her tbf 😂 had a peep on here and wow good to know she’s still a complete arse. Bet she is posting all the stuff about ex boyfriends just for likes

Firstly, despite what she says, she does not live in Manchester-she lives in rossendale 🤦🏽‍♀️ secondly, why does she keep banging on about having been in a toxic relationship like it lasted for years?! She chased Danny and pretended to like everything that he like just to get with him-which lasted less than a few months. 🤦🏽‍♀️ a ready meal lasts longer than her “abusive” relationship did.

Reactions: 6
Just looked at her Vinted account and she’s selling a tee shirt for £100!!!
It’s a name I’ve not heard of and maybe it’s a high end brand but still

• Haha
Not sure why she’s posting about moving so often and being a “pro” at it as if it’s a flex. It’s just the reality of someone who lives a completely unstable existence and jumps into situations without much thought. I wouldn’t brag about it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
"When in doubt secure a sick pad with your best friend "
View attachment 2876295
It disgusts and angers me that they can afford such nice cars and houses from ripping people off and making them feel self conscious while normal people like me work hard at a 9-5 style job, am constantly exhausted and don’t want to gym so feel deflated, poor, bad image and then see them flexing this 😡😩

Reactions: 11
It’s disgusting! Well we know the Ferrari is on finance as he posted about a finance company. I’d like to think her audi is also on finance. But the buying LV bags - the one posted is over £1k

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
It’s disgusting! Well we know the Ferrari is on finance as he posted about a finance company. I’d like to think her audi is also on finance. But the buying LV bags - the one posted is over £1k
It’ll be rented. The handbags will be knock offs from cheetham hill ( she used to always buy fake stuff). People who have money don’t generally act like this crass pair. For anyone feeling bad….just remember- your eyelashes, hair and style will NEVER Be as bad as her.

• Haha
Reactions: 12