_GeorgieFit #5 Second place, haggard face!!!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone get the impression from todays stories she’s going to compete again? Surely it’s way too much on her body!!
Dan must be cashing in on so many females and their insecurities.

Reactions: 6
My first thread title 🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹

Agree she’s going to compete again. I think she’s addicted at this point!

Reactions: 3
My first thread title 🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹

Agree she’s going to compete again. I think she’s addicted at this point!
I don’t think she’ll stop till she wins 1st place again. Convinced she thought she had this but even placing 2nd is amazing

Reactions: 5
Tbf she’s done well. Got to give her that. She’s still an hole tho 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Veneers?! Says she's happy to smile properly in photos now?!! What was wrong with her natural teeth?! She makes the rest of us feel bad about ourselves. Now I'm questioning my own teeth, which I thought were fine until she thought hers needed done when they were actually fine too?🤦🏼‍♀️
Nothing but she said she wants larger canines… aka vampire teeth!

Reactions: 3
Veneers?! Says she's happy to smile properly in photos now?!! What was wrong with her natural teeth?! She makes the rest of us feel bad about ourselves. Now I'm questioning my own teeth, which I thought were fine until she thought hers needed done when they were actually fine too?🤦🏼‍♀️
Going by her taste , her teeth will look worse after! She walks around with dodgy extensions and terrible eyelashes so her concept of what looks okay is a bit off 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think she’s competing again at the worlds because realistically, not many people from the British Finals will be bothering to do it. Judging from last year, barely anyone from other countries even showed up. I think PCA is only popular in the UK😬 so if the winner from this year doesn’t show up, and any other previous PCA pros (which we know there aren’t any because they would have been at the finals if they did a prep this year), chances are georgie will win. Based on the fact that she won’t be up against anyone really, quite pathetic 😂😂😂😂 I don’t think Georgie has the balls to compete in any other federations such as 2bros because she knows she won’t get anywhere with it

I don’t think she’ll stop till she wins 1st place again. Convinced she thought she had this but even placing 2nd is amazing
you do realise she was only against two people? So she basically beat one other girl. Who only got herpro card that day 😂

Last edited:
It’s all a bit ridiculous isn’t it. All that effort to compete against 1-2 others? Rather have me a bar of Galaxy instead lol

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She did say she was competing for a season before not just one show but lots of different shows

Reactions: 1
She’s gonna do some serious damage to her body at this rate 🫣

Reactions: 4
I'm mortified every time she posts and tags her client's check-in photos in their underwear. Respect their privacy ffs.