Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

queenamber

VIP Member
A bit off topic but does anyone know of any YouTubers/Instagrammers into bodybuilding who also have full-time office-type jobs? Or is it basically an unspoken rule that in order to prep you have to basically give up all other commitments and focus solely on that? I love watching the process of prep (probably because it's so different to my own health and fitness routine haha!) but it seems unrealistic for people in the real world who can't dedicate hours of their day going to the gym, getting enough sleep, six meals a day etc.

Reactions: 12

super_pay6263

So if I’m correct when you coach with Georgie a cycle is one month long. If so, 54 months is just under 4.5 years 😐

either the client isn’t committed and hasn’t gotten results after the last 4.5 years (especially as a lifestyle coach vs competition coach)or Georgie is exploiting her…surely?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

Diagnosis123

VIP Member
I wonder how many clients will flee Matt's services after seeing their guru fall flat on his face in a "Do as I say, not as I do" moment.
As the sun sets on Matt's brief career, let's remember the good times. The collabs with G, the fun, frolics and eventual fallout which saw Matt cruelly kicked out of the container gym following an explosive argument over Georgie's horrendous deadlifting form.

Let's not forget Matt's misguided foray into merchandise, in the form of a flamingo pink baseball cap with the brand name "Effort Will" (It didn't make sense then, and makes even less sense now)

It's time to hang up the hat, Matt. The show's over.

1.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha

Diagnosis123

VIP Member
She’s done well to stick to the diet I’ll give her that.
Still an arse though
I've trashed her plenty on here, but she'll very likely place top 5. She's gotten stage lean and does have good muscularity. Georgie has the type of figure which shines when she's dieted down, but isn't overly impressive during the offseason. She'll also spare no £££ ensuring she has the most lavish bikini and dazzling earrings. The pricey posing lessons will guarantee she doesn't look out of place up there either. With all of the advantages she's enjoyed during this prep, I'd argue that anything outside the top 3 would be a failure.

Could we see jilted ex lover Matt attempt to sabotage her journey at the final hurdle, slipping a handful of crushed laxatives into her Monster Energy drink, just before she hits the stage. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha

DietGossip

VIP Member
I'm sorry but I followed Georgie because she was mocking influencer merch and SHE'S DOING THE SAME THING

• Haha

APL0912

The fact that she’s unfollowed her CLIENTS too and then said about how she’s done it so she doesn’t scroll through “people who she doesn’t care that much for” 🤨 gives no fucks about her client base at ALL clearly!

Diagnosis123

VIP Member
This is her coach - Dan Welburn

Currently 22.5 stone/315lbs

Imagine driving 4 hours just to be told in person by this guy to "reduce your calories and increase your step count"

🤢

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha

LLL111

tbf to her she is looking v lean - i am impressed with how much she's stuck to it, the self discipline is mad

LLL111

I am sort of impressed with how self-aware she's being in terms of telling people not to attempt to emulate her 'prep' journey as it's not a sustainable/realistic lifestyle. Don't get me wrong she's seriously annoying, but I do think she's dealing with this latter bit quite well

rosie994

She's releasing wrist wraps and I just can't understand anyone who buys her stuff with her Insta handle on it and stupid quotes. Just get some wraps from Strength Shop or something, why do you need something that branded. I guess they're for girls who want to feel like they're ~real lifters~ without having to work out the differences between the wraps at SS lol

Also she's literally just like Grace Beverley at this point but she likes to think "she's not like other girls"

• Haha

Diagnosis123

VIP Member
An update on Matt

He's fallen apart. The big guy is 4 weeks out from his show and nowhere near lean enough. Alarmingly, his weight hasn't dropped for 6 weeks, yet he "Trusts his coach, and trusts the process" although doubt is creeping in.

According to the coach, they'll know if he'll be ready or not in a weeks time :rolleyes: (Matt - if you're reading this, fire your coach and pick a July show to compete in)

Ironically, his youtube series is titled "Pull the pin" and he'll soon be pulling the plug on his own bodybuilding aspirations. Expect a heartfelt "I've decided to not compete" IG story in the coming weeks.

s.jpg

• Wow

Rxt156

VIP Member
Yipeeee thread #3

She still an arsehole

Think she’s had lockdown Botox as well

Reactions: 11