Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Diagnosis123

VIP Member
Why’d they put the girl with curly hair in the back?
I'd hope it's because she's the tallest.
Given we're talking about a flock of fitness influencer airheads, whose friendships are based on booty size and bodyfat percentage rather than admirable personality traits and quality of character......
I think we all know the answer :(

Twins

1.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I am living for the digs from her and Leanne 😂😂

It also made me laugh that G then posted yesterday or the day before something about how she always checks her client’s form with videos. Hurt much...?
Whenever I sent a form video to her, the response was always along the lines of “yeah fine just practice”. Then I left her coaching and got an in person PT and he was very surprised I hadn’t injured myself. I looked like a quaver when I was deadlifting.

One of her ex clients got a hairline fracture in her spine because of bad form with too much weight. Even after sending form videos to G.

She cares about all her girls though, and puts so much time and effort into them, obviously. 🙄

• Wow

Laur91

VIP Member
31FE20F2-9621-483D-B6E6-ED2DC881C170.png

yeah Georgie cos your vlogs are SO unique and original, the editing is worthy of an Oscar, such original content each week, not like we see the same fucking green omelette/pancake & mince or see you do the same clips of a coffee machine & stairmaster……🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha

Laur91

VIP Member
Decease in client load cos everyone is leaving 👀🙃
hahahha I just came on to talk about that!
‘I decreased my client base’ no love, it decreased itself for you. If you were decreasing it why were you opening up 4x new 121 slots/dates the other week? 😂😂

HereForLOLS

Chatty Member
She just looks so masculine - it’s like a wig and false nails have been stuck on the groom on a stag weekend by the lazy best man who couldn’t think of anything else to do.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Diagnosis123

VIP Member
She's the queen of "Not being able to read the room"

Georgie "127 000 dead, but more importantly, a lack of equipment prevented me from hitting my glutes from every angle" Cooper

PoppyKJ

A girl I follow posted a transformation from when she was coached by Matt. Matt shared it, and photoshopped the results giving the girl a completely different shape. Wish I’d screenshot it to show

• Wow
  • Angry

PinkGin123

VIP Member
I'd estimate she's giving each client less than 2 hours of her time per month. It's hardly personalised or responsive to their needs.

Let's break it down.

The weekly check in (10-15 minutes) - A quick glance at Suzy's update pictures accompanied by a 10 minute pep talk referencing "digging deep" "keeping the eyes on the prize" and other empty platitudes, leaving the client feeling like they've just attended a shallow motivational seminar.

Client Programming (5 minutes) - Suzy mentioned in her last check in that she doesn't like hack squats, so let's switch those for leg press. We'll reorder some of the exercises and voila! "Suzy, here's the new routine I've carefully programmed for you based on your feedback"

Nutritional Guidance (5 minutes) - Suzy's weight hasn't budged for 2 weeks. Let's drop her dietary fat a little bit, increase her protein, shave 300 calories from her daily total and increase her step count by 1000 per day. "I've crunched the numbers babez, I've dun the maf. You're gonna be mind blown with the adjustments I've made for you. Game changing"

WhatsApp Support (5 minutes) - Who cares if Georgie never invested the time into a nutrition course, understanding biomechanics or being sensitive to eating disorders. She graduated from The University of Google, with a first class degree in ctrl+c and ctrl+v

(CBG Group Chat) (0-5 minutes) - Essentially Georgie delegates her workload to her own clients, letting them answer each others questions and support each other as a community, while promoting the brand and creating a toxic hierarchical structure to gain clout with the queen herself, and become one of Georgie's coveted "Ambassadors"

£150 paid by bank transfer, and remember - she's doing you a favour!
When you put it like that, no wonder she’s losing clients faster than she is losing her tits while on prep.

• Haha

Redbeth75

Oh my god! You have to watch this girl posing on the same stage as Georgie…go to the PCA Instagram stories @PCA_official 😂😂 No wonder G came 1st. What the fuck is this one doing?!?!

I also find it hilarious that Matt has gone off the radar 😂 Sore loser on his own in that hideous budget hotel, while G, the girl he blatantly used to get followers and use the container, chills as a winner in a lush apartment. I hope he cries streaks in his tan. Can’t stand the creep

Attachments

• Haha

Rezolve

Still in that fucking commercial gym hahahahaha. Honestly, you see people getting fined for meeting their family for 1 day to let them see their newborn, then you get weasels like this flaunting the fact they give 0 fucks and just carry on training throughout lockdown who will never get caught. Haven't seen my family in 3 months, but that's all good because I'm not selfish and just want life to return to normal for everyone, but couldn't just miss a few weeks in the gym... Especially with the fact you have a stairmaster, treadmill, bike and a fucking shipping container full of top of the range freeweights. Cunt.

DietGossip

VIP Member
Title by @Londoncailín!

Quick recap:
G thinks she is above the lockdown and has been breaking rules left right and centre!
She was going to move to London, have we heard anything about that since?
She bought a stair machine for her flat which I'm sure her neighbours LOVE
She's still hanging around with that Matt and breaking lockdown with him.

Her form's still terrible.

• Haha
Reactions: 12