_beingbrittany #5 J Genevieve doesn’t know you exist, gifted brownie you need to resist!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Black lives matter! Here is my discount code for a lumi and spice and tice.
Have a bleeping day off titters.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Someone tell me she is taking the piss

Legit came here to see if anyone had posted this 😂😂😂😂 at first I thought no she’s not beggy and now it’s getting embarrassing. There’s a couple of bakery businesses local to me that she now keeps reposting and she’s bought a t shirt etc and commenting on everything it’s just like 😳 there’s being supportive of businesses and obviously asking without asking for freebies

Reactions: 1
Yeah alright Brit hun. Did you write that while you were waiting for the bus or while you were on it?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m so baffled by her latest story... neither of them can drive!! First posting outside a house that’s not hers (on more than one occasion) now claiming her first car was a Range Rover when she doesn’t drive... Clearly happy with her real life?! Lol!

I thought she didnt drive???
Neither of them can drive... that’s why they are always walking, get the bus or in someone else’s car!

I’m so baffled by her latest story... neither of them can drive!! First posting outside a house that’s not hers (on more than one occasion) now claiming her first car was a Range Rover when she doesn’t drive... Clearly happy with her real life?! Lol!

Neither of them can drive... that’s why they are always walking, get the bus or in someone else’s car!
Even if she could drive, she works like one hour a week doing nails. The only other income she has is her lumi tit, she couldn’t afford one anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I mean for ANYONE to be posting their first car was a range rover is a long shot but never mind lying about it 😂😂😂😂😂😂

I mean for ANYONE to be posting their first car was a range rover is a long shot but never mind lying about it 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Mine was a little pimped out 3 door Corsa (old old style) I loved it, blacked out windows fat exhaust, alloy wheels. I thought I was the bee's knees. 😂🙈

• Haha
Bet she lies on no end of things on insta trying to be flash and this has proved it. She thought she could brag anonymously and her so-called 'mate' PP has exposed her haha silly cow

Started at a range, upgraded to the number 96 bus 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I love how Sean was calling out people who are posting about black lives matter who don’t usually give a toss... erm cue Brittany posting! Lol! I’m sure he trolls her... he’s always talking about what he hates about people online and it’s always what she does!
also... love their ‘jet setter’ posts... I didn’t realise a trip to France and Greece means you have a jet setter lifestyle lol! I’m sure they think their lives are more than it actually is

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Honestly I cannot get over the fact shes posted it. New followers will be believing her. She always used to say she was on driving lessons but haven’t heard her say it for well over a year.

I love how Sean was calling out people who are posting about black lives matter who don’t usually give a toss... erm cue Brittany posting! Lol! I’m sure he trolls her... he’s always talking about what he hates about people online and it’s always what she does!
also... love their ‘jet setter’ posts... I didn’t realise a trip to France and Greece means you have a jet setter lifestyle lol! I’m sure they think their lives are more than it actually is
He appears to be the type of person to complain if people weren’t addressing it though doesn’t he.

Honestly I cannot get over the fact shes posted it. New followers will be believing her. She always used to say she was on driving lessons but haven’t heard her say it for well over a year.
You would definitely know all about it if she passed her test and was driving a Range Rover😂😂 she would definitely be one of these people that would take a picture of her tit nails on nail day on the steering wheel.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He appears to be the type of person to complain if people weren’t addressing it though doesn’t he.

You would definitely know all about it if she passed her test and was driving a Range Rover😂😂 she would definitely be one of these people that would take a picture of her tit nails on nail day on the steering wheel.

I agree, I think he just like to moan about everyone online because he’s so ‘edgy’ when in truth he’s a bell

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I think she may have been joking because a range rover is like the polar opposite of can't actually drive at all haha.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.