_beingbrittany #5 J Genevieve doesn’t know you exist, gifted brownie you need to resist!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’ll probably justify it by saying that you are allowed to meet up with one other in the park - yes you are, but you have to make your own way there 🙄

also Brittany is by the same lake as Lauren sooooo ...
Yeah exactly there is no doubt that they weren’t together. They are so stupid. It is so irresponsible & they deffo wouldn’t be 2m away in that car or on that picnic blanket!

Reactions: 2
i bet her cankles aren’t even a build of fat it’s just pure primula down there 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
It's all the bleeping brownies. It's actually a joke how many she orders. Anyone follow "happyhealthyjess" she is ridiculous aswell! She goes missing for months off of insta comes back ready to get back to SW and is literally eating tit EVERYday.
I'm just glad she doesn't still have those bloody nails on tapping everything!

• Sick
Reactions: 3
She looks really lovely in them photos IMO, but she ruins it all with her MASSIVELY over priced bullshit SkIncArE shilling that I can’t bare to compliment her hahahahahah.

Reactions: 3
I constantly bounce between if I fancy Sean or not. But I’ve come to the conclusion today finally that Sean’s a massive bell end. Who spends £15 on shoe laces!? no one looks at shoe laces and goes ‘woah they’re banging mate, nice choice there’ 🤣

saying that titters goes through £15 worth of primula a week so is that what they think is a balanced relationship? 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I constantly bounce between if I fancy Sean or not.
SAME

Like, he’s a massive bleeping bell end who thinks he’s a big shot trainer connoisseur of the world with shares in footlocker and JD with a big shot ego to match and probably has a chode but for duck sake I would touch him!!!!

(I think I must’ve lost my head as I’ve gone too long without touching someone)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I constantly bounce between if I fancy Sean or not. But I’ve come to the conclusion today finally that Sean’s a massive bell end. Who spends £15 on shoe laces!? no one looks at shoe laces and goes ‘woah they’re banging mate, nice choice there’ 🤣

saying that titters goes through £15 worth of primula a week so is that what they think is a balanced relationship? 🤷🏼‍♀️
😂😂😂😂😂 his shoe obsession just reminds me of my own boyfriend. I shouldn’t laugh because it drives me insane but he quite happily drops £40 on a pair on socks, £30 on laces, £200 on a book about the trainers (🙄), £500 on the shelving to keep them, he even has a pair of nikes that he paid 2 grand for 🙄. I’ve been with my boyfriend a long time but even now I just don’t understand the sneaker business. It’s BIG money and my boyfriend also makes a lot of money from reselling, however, my boyfriend mixes with A listers for his job so he also gets a lot of them for free, he doesn’t sit and bleep his face out for a lumi face scratcher or whatever the duck it is.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
😂😂😂😂😂 his shoe obsession just reminds me of my own boyfriend. I shouldn’t laugh because it drives me insane but he quite happily drops £40 on a pair on socks, £30 on laces, £200 on a book about the trainers (🙄), £500 on the shelving to keep them, he even has a pair of nikes that he paid 2 grand for 🙄. I’ve been with my boyfriend a long time but even now I just don’t understand the sneaker business. It’s BIG money and my boyfriend also makes a lot of money from reselling, however, my boyfriend mixes with A listers for his job so he also gets a lot of them for free, he doesn’t sit and bleep his face out for a lumi face scratcher or whatever the duck it is.
face scratcher 🤣🤣🤣😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It really riles me up that she could make proper carbonara using eggs and parmesan for her HexA but she uses squeezy cheese instead..

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Is she having a laugh that delivery today, the tester pack is £44 on its own let alone the oat bags too, how is she affording all this tit! Also sharing it and tagging in hope of more stuff 😏

Reactions: 2
I do slimming world and I don’t understand all of these people with their slimming world “version” of carbonara.. it is literally eggs and cheese why do you need to tweak it?🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I just had to relisten to the cushion story again and yes, I can confirm she does say 'nusually'. This girl is thick as pig tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is she having a laugh that delivery today, the tester pack is £44 on its own let alone the oat bags too, how is she affording all this tit! Also sharing it and tagging in hope of more stuff 😏
She buys all this shite to up her engagement. I’m sure of it. She promotes all the small business bullshit and her sheep flock round her size 10 (12 corrected) skip arse stroking her over inflated (like her lips) ego.

She lives for the gram. You can tell a mile off. Even with the 3 posts to “the grid” she had to follow them up with a woe is me post about being critical of herself or whatever. More engagement.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
That made me laugh when she said ‘I’m so critical of myself’ yeah pull the other one Tilly! On her stories she posts at LEAST 5 selfies every day and an OOTD pic every day, she can’t go a day without pouting her massive fish lips into her camera 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
‘I can’t stop laughing at that before, look at that pose’ what and you think the curling your fish lips up to your nose looks any better titters?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I can’t believe she described herself as a boss 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 A boss of a pyramid scam sorry I mean scheme she is so thick.

Also my name came from boss mummy saying she was bossing life being a boss of a different pyramid scheme 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.