_beingbrittany #3 Boyfriend on tag, fake designer bag, gifted *press stays, cankles for days

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must of had a calorific weekend with such restrictive eating she’s done today 😏
Adding up what she’s ate today, you’re talking 900 -1000 kcals max!
Always says how she has a big appetite - but abit of fruit and an egg 4 breakfast, half an English breakfast for lunch and veggie soup with a pita bread for dinner 🤷🏼‍♀️
People that follow her wanting to loose that kinda weight and following her ‘on plan’ days would end up starving and binging - then wonder why they don’t loose or gain weight 🙄

Reactions: 8
On the beg for a stockings now too. Cos she loves to support small business didn’t you knowwwweww
She’s such a liar! She always buys high street, most of her money goes into TK Maxx! The only time she promotes small business’s is when they have sent her something for free.

Reactions: 9
'im not a size 10 and it upsets me to buy one' 😂😂😂 SNOOZEEEE

The rosh thread doesn't show for me either and I need it in my life!
I would really love to see this too but I can't find it !! I need to vent about her 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
‘im not bothered about being slim’ evidently not with all the gifted meals you eat every weekend 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s literally a size 14/16 definitely not a 10. Why does she always say it
Why does she beg for attention with this tit.

If you have to keep saying you don’t wanna look slim but continue to pose and act the head with filters and angles to make yourself look slimmer than you are, then you obviously want to look slim. You bleeping clown.

Reactions: 4
How do I create a thread on here please? I can’t find out how to do it anywhere! I want to make one about another slimming worlder😩

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.