_beingbrittany #3 Boyfriend on tag, fake designer bag, gifted *press stays, cankles for days

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pisses me off she tries to be like Jamie Genevieve so much. She calls her her ‘girl crush’, copies her nails and whenever ~anyone~ messages saying she looks like her (we know you don’t Brit hun, stop messaging yourself) she shares it to her story and tags her.

I bet Jamie’s at home like what tha duck. 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Pisses me off she tries to be like Jamie Genevieve so much. She calls her her ‘girl crush’, copies her nails and whenever ~anyone~ messages saying she looks like her (we know you don’t Brit hun, stop messaging yourself) she shares it to her story and tags her.

I’ve no idea who Jamie is, so I googled. There is no resemblance, not one? Am I missing something 😂

Reactions: 5

Jesus tonight I’ve just looked her up😱these people doing fillers and whatever else to young women’s faces should be bleeping prosecuted for crimes against faces. It looks awful I can’t understand how girls can look at that and think it looks good. And Brittany looks nothing like her

Reactions: 4
Cos she has a few (tit) tattoos and get her nails done she’s comparable to Jamie G? That is HILARIOUS.

hold on, im not saying I think she looks like her. im saying she always tags her in stories and tries to be like her, along side the sharing of messages a few months ago that says she looks like jamie g. :ROFLMAO: i think she looks nothing like or even acts nothing like. i think jamie g has a lot of class about her. brittany isnt even comparable.

Reactions: 3
why does she have to show her hands so much in the videos it drives me mad that she strokes EVERYTHING

Reactions: 3
Oh god not the Xmas tree decorations again?! Last year she did this for ages. Then wouldn’t show anyone her tree until it was completed, did this big reveal and it was some tit £1 land looking pink thing. With loads of tacky decorations 😂😂 honestly it was god awful

• Haha
Reactions: 7
hold on, im not saying I think she looks like her. im saying she always tags her in stories and tries to be like her, along side the sharing of messages a few months ago that says she looks like jamie g. :ROFLMAO: i think she looks nothing like or even acts nothing like. i think jamie g has a lot of class about her. brittany isnt even comparable.
OMG I know I wasn’t saying it like that. I was speaking to her subliminally. Hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.