_beingbrittany #3 Boyfriend on tag, fake designer bag, gifted *press stays, cankles for days

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she’s tagged Eleanorbowmer In the post made me cringe in so many levels. She will be begging free prints/bags and cooking apron next!!

Reactions: 2
Her face is looking a lot fuller these days. Must be all these #invite meals out taking their toll. There's absolutely no way she's within reaching distance of target

Reactions: 3
Don't post on here much, but I do stalk on a regular basis when I'm in need of a good belly laugh.
This one does my absolute head in. See she's been out with her jailbird fella this morning for steak and eggs... Sorry, she was "invited out" *rolls eyes*. I see the lips and eyebrow situation has got worse since I last checked in too. Along with the prison tatts!

Reactions: 6
I’m surprised she’s not took her dwarf sidekick Lauren with her for the freebie weekend away

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s just absolutely vile in all senses. Bet she goes to her corner shop and says don’t you know who i am! Im
Sure she sends the messages to herself about spotting her and been to shy to say hello

• Haha
She never buys from small businesses. She shouts out the ones who give her freebies. Remember when someone asked her for a recommendation and she said google it? Take your own advice Begney google and buy like we all have too

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That’s an automatic block 😂

She never buys from small businesses. She shouts out the ones who give her freebies. Remember when someone asked her for a recommendation and she said google it? Take your own advice Begney google and buy like we all have too
She can’t even bleeping pronounce the name of some companies that give her free tit. She’s an absolute joke.

Reactions: 4
I just don’t get those eyebrows. Why hasn’t any of her friends told her? She’s look so much fresher with those bushes trimmed back

How dose she fit her cankles in these😱😱
20191110_134225.jpg
, reminds me of trying to get toothpaste back in the tube 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.