_beingbrittany #3 Boyfriend on tag, fake designer bag, gifted *press stays, cankles for days

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's the worst photoshopping job I've seen in quite some time.

What the hell is going on with that arm?!

EDIT: Just realised that's the ends of her hair not a blurred out bingo wing

1573151282398.png

Reactions: 1
Anyone else think they’ve photoshopped this? Her arms aren’t that skinny 😂
Her face looks photoshopped to! No wander she hasn’t reshared the fact she’s been posted on their Instagram as she probably knows they’ve made her look so different to fit in with their page.

Her face looks photoshopped to! No wander she hasn’t reshared the fact she’s been posted on their Instagram as she probably knows they’ve made her look so different to fit in with their page.
Will you post the pic? I've been blocked last weekend boo hoo for me :(

Will you post the pic? I've been blocked last weekend boo hoo for me :(
Never mind just seen it Haha so bad

• Haha
Correct me if I’m wrong but she’s just said she doesn’t have a black coat yet. I’m pretty sure that reversible DKNY one is black?🤨

Reactions: 2
begney, just because you can wear your *balenciagas* with every outfit doesn’t always necessarily mean you should hun

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.