_beingbrittany #3 Boyfriend on tag, fake designer bag, gifted *press stays, cankles for days

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know if she owns any other shoes?
Yeah she owns those breast cancer vans. The ones she got super excited about because BOOBS. Obvs have to have everything with boobs on because she’s a weirdo. I actually have them too, but because they support BC, not because I love tits.

Reactions: 3
Yeah she owns those breast cancer vans. The ones she got super excited about because BOOBS. Obvs have to have everything with boobs on because she’s a weirdo. I actually have them too, but because they support BC, not because I love tits.
Why’s she so obsessed with boobs? I don’t understand the fascination.

Reactions: 1
As a coeliac I’m absolutely raging that she’s doing an ad for schar.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
As a coeliac I’m absolutely raging that she’s doing an ad for schar.
Shame she can’t do them any justice though. Fry light 🤢 lazy garlic 🤢🤢 Italian powdery rub 🤢🤢🤢 her standards are low as are Schar’s obviously.

Reactions: 4
Her dinner literally looked like it had already came out the other end. Then she shoved some toast on the side

Shame she can’t do them any justice though. Fry light 🤢 lazy garlic 🤢🤢 Italian powdery rub 🤢🤢🤢 her standards are low as are Schar’s obviously.
she was like 'just lowwwwdds of buhha fry lyyyght, lazy garlic, or u cud use garlic puree?' How about just using normal garlic tilly

OMG ever time I flick through stories. There she is with that green face 🤢 why why!!!!! Every single day. Not interested she has actually started to make me feel sick when I see her now.

Reactions: 6
She sprays butter fry light on her potatoes / veg instead of actual butter. SW makes people deluded duck that. You need REAL fats.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
She sprays butter fry light on her potato’s / veg instead of actual butter. SW makes people deluded duck that. You need REAL fats.
she will happily eat out greasy rank foods fri/ Monday but gotta use fry light through the week 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.