_beingbrittany #3 Boyfriend on tag, fake designer bag, gifted *press stays, cankles for days

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
imagine being that rude and lazy that your young daughter has more manners to help clean up the table while you sit and film it for your insta to show ‘how well you raised her’ bleeping lazy cow

Reactions: 6
‘So it’s literally 3 slices of light cheese triangles’ .... babes .... they’re squares 🤦🏼‍♀️ She’s as thick as her brows!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I miss silently judging Begney from the shadows 😫 wish I never got blocked now 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You know what winds me up more than it should... the way she puts her lip PLUMPAAAA on. Over and over and over.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.