_beingbrittany #3 Boyfriend on tag, fake designer bag, gifted *press stays, cankles for days

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is the betting she cons her followers into buying this hair stuff as what has made her hair grow so long? Not the fact her hair clearly grows fast anyways and she has used this product once so can see no affects from it.

Reactions: 4
Buys second hand shoes for her child.. spends £200 on a face cleanser for herself. Parenting at its best.
Don’t know about anyone else but I did not grow up wearing second hand shoes! I grew up wearing Clark’s!! Growing feet need good shoes. duck me like.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Now wonder her and chavtastic Rosh are besties both lazy arse fuckers, both beg for freebies and both haven’t a clue how to dress half decent, one thing though at least Betsy doesn’t seem a spoilt ungrateful brat like La’Mia

Reactions: 6
Now wonder her and chavtastic Rosh are besties both lazy arse fuckers, both beg for freebies and both haven’t a clue how to dress half decent, one thing though at least Betsy doesn’t seem a spoilt ungrateful brat like La’Mia
Very true

Reactions: 1
She could be actually stunning if she changed her attitude and stop trying too hard to look “edgy”.

Shame that she’s a bleep

Reactions: 11
She’s such a trendy hipstaaaar don’t you know 🙄 will be mud mask Monday hair care Tuesday, lumi face scrub Wednesday, teeth whitening Thursday, equivalent of a salon chemical peel fridays, fakeaway spice shite Saturday, self love Sunday where she uses all of the above in one day because she’s a massive beg

Reactions: 5
When she’s showing off the new Nu skin cleanser - saying NOT gifted bought myself.
Yeah with the the profits you make through the 45% commission u receive with every swipe up purchase people make through the same company 🤬🙄

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.