__beingbrittany #15 One brownie away from __being(theoriginal)brittany

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wondered the other day when she was in about that mug for Sean saying she’d ordered her and Betsy one why she wouldn’t just order him one as well? Because she was being gifted them is why. Sly as duck. I find it weird she makes a point of saying what % she got off stuff as well as if it’s a justification for all the shite she has. Everyone loves a bargain but also a lot of people know how to live within their means. She’s not relatable at all anymore. She needs to give it a rest

Reactions: 13
Imagine being sent free items and not knowing what they are! I’m sure her followers are gonna rush to order them 😂 she excels herself every time! What a melt

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Either I’ve missed the enamel or she’s deleted it 😂
Nevermind I found it. Flicked through the post cos her fake voice makes me enamel animal hurt

Reactions: 6
She’s deleted the mug stories, must have read here and seen us ripping the piss out of her pronunciation 😂 too late though titters, thousands of people will have already seen them.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.