__beingbrittany #15 One brownie away from __being(theoriginal)brittany

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
is she actually trying to claim she’s a size 14? i don’t get it she actually makes a point of trying to claim to be a certain size, if she said nothing no one would blink an eye but a size 14? pffft on your bike

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Gained at least 10 inches on the waist between those pics. Howwwww? (Brownies, obvs) but honestly howwwww??

she wants the ‘free food/people blowing smoke up your arse’ element of being an influencer but doesn’t want the opinions of anyone else. Also she’s the main culprit for following someone popular on insta and tagging them in a random story like ‘had to buy this after seeing it on my girl …..’ she ain’t your mate!! She doesn’t know you! She doesn’t care you bought the same tea towel as her for internet clout!!

it’s been a long day if you couldn’t tell.

Reactions: 8
That brown dress is horrible!!! Does nothing for her. She must feel horrific, I feel awful after putting on 2 stone and she must have gained at least 4 or 5 🙈

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.