__beingbrittany #15 One brownie away from __being(theoriginal)brittany

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
what happened with spicentice? I must have missed that
I dm’d them screenshots of her being racist, then they said they’d look into it and she carried on posting ad’s for them, so I dm’d them again a bit more *forcefully* and they then dropped her

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Every time anyone says they don’t know how they have this much money, I just remember all 3 of them sitting on 1 tiny sofa under the stairs of their rented house 😂 hardly aspirational

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So she blocks people for looking at her story? Isn't that the point of Instagram??

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Which has only gotten worse since she was called out as racist with “receipts” from an old account.
Skip rat chav.
100% she blocked me straight after her racist ways became public, she was so para after that!

Reactions: 4
I don’t swipe up, or follow and I watch her stories on the odd occasion and I’ve never been blocked 🧐 it is always obvious though when she’s literally just posted and chat about it appears here - when she doesn’t have that many views yet I’m sure she could hazard a decent guess!

Reactions: 4
Well why doesn't the beggy blimp go private, if she's that shocked that someone who doesn't follow her watches her stories? 🤔🙄

She wouldn't do that of course, too scared of missing out on free food.

Reactions: 12
100% she blocked me straight after her racist ways became public, she was so para after that!
Plus her followers don’t even know what she said, they know she got caught because she was forced to come out publicly with it, but she kept the details very quiet

Reactions: 2
I think if you look.but don't follow or swipe up then you're on the block list🤣
But what if you were pin pointed there from someone else and watching to decide if you'd wanna follow or not.. nope blocked 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.