__beingbrittany #15 One brownie away from __being(theoriginal)brittany

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We don’t ever see Betsy doing kid things with other kids, do we?

it’s all just eating out, eating out, eating out.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
We don’t ever see Betsy doing kid things with other kids, do we?

it’s all just eating out, eating out, eating out.
Yeah it's quite sad, she wants her to be their 'friend' more than a child. My son's the same age and most weekends are at soft play, mini golf, swimming etc etc. It's all for the gram 🥴

Reactions: 9
Yeah it's quite sad, she wants her to be their 'friend' more than a child. My son's the same age and most weekends are at soft play, mini golf, swimming etc etc. It's all for the gram 🥴
Everything cheese gauntlets does is so performative for socials and dates to call it “content”.

Even down to her stupid bleeping hair bow and bunches of FloWerS for the cAndiD PhOtoS and FLatLaYs. It’s pathetic!

I bet the reality is her and neckless on the sofa stinking of lard, probably arguing regularly, probably ignoring reality scrolling trash and most definitely not doing SW.

Reactions: 10
Still hasn’t shown a full view of this blue shirt, if it fastens I would be very shocked

Reactions: 7
“I didn’t have a dessert”

Sure, Jan.
....becaus3 i had 2 brownies on the way here and have a trough of chocolate to stick my head in later. Why is she trying to kid us, most people watching her have/had weight concerns so we know exactly what it takes to pile that much on...and it's not green tea doing it🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Definitely more! I am a 20 and i look way smaller than she is.
I agree with her being bigger than a 20. I think she’s bigger on the bottom. I reckon she’s a 22 top, 24 bottoms. Those Dr Martens boots look terrible on her because she can’t get her legs in. I wear Dr Martens at work and I’m a size 18 and they’re very generous because of the laces. surely she must see it when she looks at photograph of herself?

Reactions: 12
does one story making cookies and the next making slimming world soup 😂😂😂 all about that balance eh titters

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Touching all the mugs in Asda with her big sausage fingers :sick: of course she loves them, they are tacky as duck

Reactions: 9
The amount of tit she buys and eats, and that’s only what’s shown! Imagine how much more she shovels down her gob. No wonder she’s fat as duck again 🤯. And she still has the audacity to say she’s on slimming world. Like duck she is

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What’s the point of her getting a PR invite when she doesn’t actually really show any of the place she’s gone to? 😂

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.