__beingbrittany #15 One brownie away from __being(theoriginal)brittany

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Beingbrittany#16 thread suggestion

Fat pam and her short short man, tell lies & denies it's all for the gram!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Love now she’s asked people for dinner recommendations and she says “ I’ll make the sw version” 🤣 ...okay hun We alllll know you’ll be having a takeaway tonight with those brownies 🐷

Reactions: 10
‘favourite thing to do at work…’ no titters because you don’t go to work, stop trying to be relatable when all you do is sit on your brownie arse and do swipe ups all day! & why does she keep smacking her lips together like that ughhhh

Reactions: 9
So clearly the size 16 shirt she bought from Primark the other day is to small & she can’t button it up

Reactions: 7
Curious as to why she’s asking if river island do student discount when she’s not a student? Unless no neck qualifies for it then she’ll be on the beg for a code. Btw no they do not 😘

Reactions: 8
did she really buy a box of kinder bueno brownies when she was just gifted that huge box of cake and chocolate, pure greed

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I know we love our kids but she is ott. Missed her after a cinema trip, get a life. She never seems to be out running around with other kids, she's trying to make Betsy her mate but that's unhealthy and it's showing!!!

Reactions: 16
duck me. I’ve not looked at her Instagram for months. She’s piled it on hasn’t she. Gotta be a size 20

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.