__beingbrittany #15 One brownie away from __being(theoriginal)brittany

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks like my bleeping Grandma from France who’s actually my step grandma. We call her fat Pam. But Brittany. No mate. You’re no fashion icon ur just a BIG idiot
I’m dying at fat Pam 😆🤣🤣

Donnnnt I didn’t laugh til I read ur reply. I need to find a pic to compare it’s so true

Couldn’t figure out how to edit. Coat and glasses for me. And AYY! Call me nasty all people want. I’m just honest. Not taking the piss out my step grandma 👵 just amazes me how Brittany pulls off the look of an 80 year old
Oh my bleeping godddd. I was laughing so hard before I even seen the picture. This is gold!!! Britney is fat Pam 👏🏼😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Shes on a mega beg the last couple days. Even tagged boursin bleeping cheese 🤣 that's the last thing u need to be gifted Fat Pam! All her imaginary lumi messages crack me up.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Shes on a mega beg the last couple days. Even tagged boursin bleeping cheese 🤣 that's the last thing u need to be gifted Fat Pam! All her imaginary lumi messages crack me up.
Ah tit my poor Grandma 👵 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I have actual tears at the Fat Pam comments. I’m living for it. Fat Pam and her bleeping tagged Boursin 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm sorry but who the duck has a spare acti fry just sitting there, shall I tell you who, Fat Pam that's who, do you remember when she ordered one cos hers broke then got sent one to #ad, instead of doing the sensible thing of sending the brought one back or selling it like a normal person would, she has hoarded it away like some kind of nana!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I'm sorry but who the duck has a spare acti fry just sitting there, shall I tell you who, Fat Pam that's who, do you remember when she ordered one cos hers broke then got sent one to #ad, instead of doing the sensible thing of sending the brought one back or selling it like a normal person would, she has hoarded it away like some kind of nana!
And she said for when it breaks.... Why would it break..not good advertising if you think it's going to break

Reactions: 8
And she said for when it breaks.... Why would it break..not good advertising if you think it's going to break
This is cheese tits we're talking about 🤣 poor thing probably gets hammered all day every day 🐷

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I really confused how people still engage with her, she’s posts one slimming world meal in a blue moon, the rest are crappy links to tit dresses, the whole “mid size” riles me, it’s offensive to people who actually are mid size

Reactions: 7
She made sure she got that size 16 label in there didn’t she. Let’s see it on then hun, don’t think its meant to be skin tight 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s got Betsy age 14-15 jumper to wear oversized 🤦🏼‍♀️ Hiding the size of her leggings though

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Imagine posting 46 stories in a day. I don’t know what’s sadder, her doing that or me being the one who just sat and counted…

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.