Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Happyholly

VIP Member
__b
What on earth is this eyeeye account? Why is it now a tribute to bubbles the monkey? Do you think it’s been made to try and deflect from the situation? Her apology is disgraceful saying things like I could have said nothing and got away with it? And she doesn’t say sorry for anyone offended, she just says sorry bc she got caught. Pathetic.
I may be reading into more than should or being over sensitive but defends racism and then posts lots of pictures of monkeys. A very uncomfortable correlation.

• Wow
Reactions: 24

sunisshining

Chatty Member
Thread title suggestion - #12 Brittany Green, your racist comments have been seen and we don’t forgive that you were a teen.

User111995

Chatty Member
I am absolutely howling at the thought of Brittany and Sean last night scrambling to put in different email/password combinations into that IG account to login 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

StrawberryCream

VIP Member
So this is Brittany and Sean behind this account ? I find this sooo bizarre. Last night it was filled with quotes about bullying, earlier on a BLM protest pic posted and now monkey pics? Honestly feel like this whole thread needs to be posted as a recap at the start of every future thread on her so that new members come and read all of this! Honestly such strange behaviour!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry

Tastygirl

VIP Member
She says her popping to superdrug doesnt affect anyone else but it does. Were still in lockdown almost a year later because people like her wont stay in the damn house. Its very selfish. Constantly out and about as a family. It doesnt take a whole family to do a shop in sainsburys. It really riles me
I'm sorry but you are wrong. If she goes alone who will take her photo in the car park?

• Haha
Listen I'm not going to lie... I'm a kinky bugger so don't believe in kink shaming at all sorry 🤣🤣 I've not wanted to say this before but now Titters has openly just put that out there about pegging I'm going to! A friend of mine has had exchange with Sean and I think he is Bi sexual 👀 Please noone @ me, I said what I said end of 😆

**oh course there is absolutely nothing wrong with that which is why I've never mentioned it before 💗💗

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Sorry but that was the icing on the cake for me!! Absolute racist SCUMBAGS!!! I'm fumming right now! I'm about have a glass of wine and expose these pair of dirt boxes for real!!

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
I know we have pedalo tea to discuss but, I have to say, that jumper literally fits her. She loves to try disguising her none size 12 ass with saying she “siZeD Up”.

Size up your man’s dildo, boo.

• Haha

User111995

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion: _beingbrittany #12 been caught out saying the N word, think you’ll get away with it? How absurd!

Word/absurd, kinda rhymes 🥴

Reactions: 22

NorthernBelle

Chatty Member
She’s capable of cooking and seems to cook from scratch a lot but seems to always choose the most processed filled with shite ingredients?? The primula, the Fanta instead of a sweet n sour sauce, the bloody BLUE CHEESE FLAVOUR triangles instead of Stilton?? Then calls it Stilton. Gag.
*tringles

• Haha

Trixada

Elle Darby mentioned in her recent vlog that her and Connor are watching all the marvel films and low and behold Brittany has decided after 13 years of not wanting to watch them suddenly wants to watch them 🥱🥱

• Haha
  • Sick