Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jack0

Chatty Member
I mean I get you but if you were underage would your mum be like "no" and then you snuck out OR would your mum just phone the po po? Because I know which one my mum would pick. And tbh, I've been with my husband for 12 years now, and we we were both over 20 when we got together. But if I was proudly talking to 100k people about my relationship and it turned out I got with my partner when he was in his 20s and I was in high school, my mum wouldn't just be like ohhhh ok, she'd be like "flash light flash light red flag ring the fucking police because my daughter was groomed and she didn't know"

I'm sorry guys but I just can't find the point in which paedophilia is acceptable. Even if they weren't aware at the time, at some point Brit and Sean's family were made aware of the fact that a MAN IN HIS 20's had a relationship WITH A SCHOOL GIRL and they all just shrugged it off and accepted it.

I genuinely can't believe people are trying to defend their families.
first of all - I ended up with the 16 year old boy my age. In case that got misunderstood.

Second of all - I am not defending her or her family. I think it’s weird. Exactly why I said it was slightly different and that even though I WAS 16 I still felt a bit weird at the time and decided I would stick with someone my age...

Thirdly - You don’t know if the family went through the ringer with them. You literally didn’t even know them at the time 😅 we all know Titney tries to portray this picture perfect life so not like she would offer up that her family hate him etc.